~20~

Morning had come and everyone had begun packing anything they could salvage and putting blankets over the bodies around the camp. Zach had not let go of Spencer but she had still managed to help even if that meant giving him to Thomas a few times as he slept. 

Now he was cuddled into her as she sat on the edge of a small cliff with the others around her. He had fallen asleep crying like every time he had woken up and then fallen back asleep. 

“What do we do now?” Fry speaks up looking out at the destroyed camp. 

“Well we pick up what's left of us, stick to the plan and get your kids to the safe haven.” Vince speaks with sadness evident in his voice, “And we start over i guess.” 

There's a pause as nobody speaks. Spencer looks at Thomas nodding and he wraps his hand around hers as he stands up. 

“We’re not going with you.” 

Everyone looks at Thomas and Spencer confused. 

“What?” Vince asks. 

“I made a promise to Minho that I wouldn't leave him behind. I have to go find him.” Thomas explains. 

“Hey, look around kids.” Vince gestures to the destroyed camp and bodies, “Alright? Wicked just kicked our ass. You two think about where you're headed.” 

“We aren't asking anyone to come with us.” Spencer says, looking at them all. 

“Thomas. Spencer. Listen to me.” Newt says stepping towards them, “I've known Minho for.. as long as i can remember. So if there's any way we could help him trust me I'd be standing next to you both. But this? What you’re talking about? It's impossible.” 

“Its suicide.” Jorge says, stepping forwards with Brenda. 

“Maybe but I know what I'm supposed to do now.” Thomas says, picking up his bag and gun. He sighs looking around at them, “It's not just about Minho. It's about all of us. It's about everyone Wicked has ever taken.” 

“Everyone they will take. They'll never stop so we’re gonna stop them.” Spencer says looking up at Thomas with a smile. 

“I'm going to kill Ava Paige.” Thomas says, looking at Vince. 

“And I'm taking revenge for everyone they killed.” Spencer says letting go of Thomas’ hand and moving Zach so he was laying down on some pillows and blankets before standing next to him. 

Everyone stayed silent as they all looked towards Spencer and Thomas. 

“I have to admit,” Harriet says, breaking the silence and walking to Vince’s side making him look at her, “I'd like some revenge.” 

Vince sighs, “Well that's a good speech kids. So what's your plan?” 

Everyone looked over to Thomas and Spencer. The two looked at each other before looking at the others.