Chapter 18

Realized.

I'm in a bad mood today because of that Instagram story. I'm really annoyed, especially with that Stefano, and I will not lose my grudge against him until I die.

"Dude, we are supposed to enjoy this night pero 'yang mukha mo parang gustong pumatay," Gio said while laughging.

"Sino ang gusto mong patayin?Sasamahan ka namin," Ed said while flirting with the girl in his lap. This motherfucker has no shame.

I I ignored them and continued to drink. I can't help but feel annoyed every time I think about the IG story. This is not me. Am I jealous? Fuck, but jealousy is not in my vocabulary. I've never felt jealous in my entire life, so I don't know what it feels like.

"You okay?" Yves asked while staring at the glass in his hand.

I hesitated whether to tell him or not. I don't like opening up with others, especially when it comes to problems, but maybe it's not a bad idea for me to open up with him? It might help me.

"'Yung kaibigan ko nagtanong sa akin kung ano daw ba pakiramdam na nagseselos? He told me that he saw the Instagram story of his friend, picture na nakaakbay 'yung kinaiinisan niya sa kaibigan niya. And after that, nakaramdam siya ng inis." I avoided his gaze because the asshole was smirking.

He touched his chin and crossed his legs. "Who's that friend of yours?" He asked meaningfully. "Is this friend of yours aware that he likes his friend? "

"I don't know. He didn't tell me." I turned my gaze at him and frowned. "Just tell me if he's jealous or not."

"You're jealous, idiot."

"Hindi ako, 'yung kaibigan ko, Yves."

"Do you think you can fool me? Just confess, asshole. You're just wasting your time."

I took the bottle of Jack Daniel's and drank it. Am I really jealous? Fuck, I can't accept that I'm jealous. Nakakabawas ng angas.

"Tol, huwag mo namang gawing tubig ang alak. Don't think about your ka-lowkey. Just enjoy the night and flirt with someone else. Kung kaya niya, kaya mo rin lumandi sa iba, right?" Tobi teased and sat beside me.

Yves kicked him. "You motherfucker, don't teach him your bullshits."

"Hindi ah. Kahit hindi ko turuan 'yan, expert 'yan. Cai is known as the king of fuckboys."

"Ulol. Layuan mo nga ako," Singhal ko sa kanya. He left while laughing like an idiot.

I leaned on the couch while holding the bottle of Jack Daniel's and closed my eyes. My mind is messed up. I'm jealous. I'm really fucking jealous. I want to punch Stefano and bury him. Kung pwede ko nga lang ihiling kay dad na isama niya sa hukay 'yong laaking 'yon, papakuha ko talaga siya.

But do I have feelings about him? Should I confess? But what if it's just infatuation? Ayoko magpadalos dalos pero baka huli na ang lahat bago ako umamin, and I don't want to regret that. Iniisip ko pa lang na iba kasama niya, hihilingin ko na lang kay dad na isama niya na lang ako sa hukay.

I laughed like a crazy person because of my bullshit thoughts. I just continued to drink, but suddenly someone sat on my lap. I slowly opened my eyes, and a woman appeared with an exposing dress, and I could almost see her chest.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Stay away from me." I pushed her away, but she hugged me in the neck. The fuck? Hindi ba siya nakakaintindi?

"Huwag ka na magpakipot. Alam ko namang gusto mo," She said it with a seductive voice. Imbis na ma-turn on ako, nainis pa ako. She's so fucking annoying.