Chapter 19

Fred
George
Both

Harry's POV

"Later." I said as I walked back to the castle. I told Sebastian to prepare me a bath while I got out of my robe. There are a few matters that I have to attend to but that can be done tomorrow. For now, I'll have to make a list of changes for Hogwarts. There's tons of things that has to be renewed or removed. For example, Professor Binns.

I manage to make a full list of things that can be changed easily

I manage to make a full list of things that can be changed easily. Sebastian tells me that the bath is ready and I thanked him. As I stepped into the bath, I remembered back about the meeting with the twins. There's no way I'm telling sis about her suprise.......

*Flashback*

I pulled the twins aside to ask them for a good birthday gift for a girl. I usually give Hermione books and Ginny likes anything expensive, but this is Lilian we're talking about. "What do you require our assistance for, your highness?" Both of them did a mock bow, reminding me of the time when I was called the heir of Slytherin.

They would constantly make a ruckus and pretend to be my servant. I chuckled before asking them what they thought would be a good present for Lilian. "Well, what does she like?" I began listing off things that I knew she liked when we met up until now. "So far it's animals, books, jewellery, food, family and..... Oh, the colour green and black. She always looks great in those."

"Great, we have-"
"A lot of options. How about-"
"A dress made of emeralds and a jewellery set made of black diamonds."

I sigh. "She already owns a dress just like that and a jewellery set made of black diamonds from last time. I need something more unique, like something she never had before."

"How about a pet?"

"A pet, huh?" We already own a huge stable of horses and owls. There must be something we don't have...... There is! "George, Fred. I need you to get something for me. I'll give you a big reward once you accomplish it."

The twins were ready for my order at the words of a reward. "We're ready for you, your highness. "

"Good, I need you to......."

*End of flashback *

I removed that memory and continued to wash myself. "Master, dinner will be served at the dining room in an hour. Would you like to wait in the living room?" Sebastian tells me as I was brushing my bird nest of a hair and got changed into my sleepwear.