CHAPTER:1

The last I wanted was to be late on the first day of high school. And with my my bad luck, i'm already running late. I rush down through the hallway to my class, which is English-lit. I managed to reach the classroom just in time.  I flung the door open to enter the room and BAM!!

"Ouch! Are you blind? Watch where you're going." someone yell at me.

"Sorry", I say, my eyes shut. I open my eyes to get the books from the floor and see an unfamiliar guy. " I'm a bit late, so i was hurring. I am really sorry. i didn't mean amy harm", i say panicked.

"Whatever! Watch yourself next time. " he says in a harsh tone," AGH! what a bad start. hope not to see you around you blind woman."That was really harsh.

"I said i'm sorry. Why pull this thing? and I also hope not to see you around."

I go into my classroom and get amazed. WOW! There is no friend of me from middle school. I scan the room and recognise a few faces. And I hope I haven't seen them. Why is the two witch Alia and Tenessie are in the same class with me? God can this be any worse? 

 My mood light up when i see Philippe sitting on a desk. He is my friend since middle school and I have the biggest crush on him. The only problems are, he sees me as a friend and he has a gf which happens to be Alia.

I take a long breathe and sit on my desk. I see two unfamiliar girls as my desk mate. 

' Hi! I'm Shelly. And she's Bless. What's your name?" one of the girl asks.

"Serina." i give a small answer.

"Do you know Adam by any chance? Are you two friends?" Shelly asks. 

" No. And who is Adam btw?"

"OMG GIRL!!!!!! You don't know Adam? THE ADAM BROWNS? THAT FAMOUS TOPPER GUY? You talked to him at the door."

I recall hearing that name. Adam Browns was the top scorer in the Iren Academy(BOYS) . I've heard about him but never saw him. 

" That was him?" i ask her. 

"YEPP!!" she replies.

I wonder how good he is. The class becomes quiet as our lit. teacher, Mrs. Dutt comes into the room.

I hope this will be a good start. Though I have difficulties, I will make my high school years memorable.