chapter 49

( please ignore the spelling mistake 🥺)

Yn pov .

I woke up from my sleep and slowly opened my eyes to see Chan's face. He was still sleeping peacefully.

I slowly got out of bed without disturbing him

I slowly got out of bed without disturbing him. I went to the restroom and freshened up. Then, I took my phone to see Eunwoo's missed calls. I went to the balcony and called him. Within two rings, he answered the call. I didn't even say hello, and he started talking.

Eunwoo: Where are you, Yn? Do you know how much I worried about you? Why did you go out without informing anyone?

Yn: Take a breath, Eunwoo. I came to my mansion. You don't need to worry about me. It was an emergency, so I couldn't inform anyone. I'm sorry for making you worry.

I completed my words, and then I heard a hum from the other side.

Eunwoo: It's okay. Did you eat anything, Yn?

He asked in a sweet voice. I just chuckled and said

Yn: No, I should go and eat something. What about you?

Eunwoo: Same. I was waiting for you, but it's okay. Go and eat. I will also eat.

Oh my god, this man!

Yn: Eunwoo, I'm not a kid. I can protect myself and take care of myself. You don't need to starve yourself. Go and eat.

I scolded him so that he wouldn't need to worry about me from next time.

Eunwoo chuckled and said

Eunwoo: Okay, okay, madam. I will eat. But if you're free tonight, we can go on a dinner date.

He said nervously. I need to be with Chan for that. I need to come out of Kim's mansion. Well, it will be good if I take help from Eunwoo. After all, Chan is his son.

Yn: Okay, Eunwoo. Send me the address. I will be there.

Eunwoo: Okay, Yn. I will arrange everything for the date and send the address and time.

Yn: Okay, go and eat, then do whatever you want.

Eunwoo: Okay, Yn. Bye.

Yn: Okay, bye.

I went inside the room to see Chan sitting in the bed and rubbing his eyes. He looked at me with a cute face. I went to him and gave him a hug, which he returned.

Yn: Did you sleep well, baby?

I said while placing him on my lap.

Chan: Yes, Mommy. Mommy, I had a dream...

He said while yawning.

Yn: Oh, yeah? What was it about, baby?

I encouraged him.