5: Books and songs! (Welcome back, me!)

Hello there you readers (my two wattpad friends and any other if there)

THIS IS ME, EJ!!!!

But uh, I have evolved into a teen and has entered early adolescence and suffers in that repeatedly everlasting torment cycle of puberty, even before I was a teen.

So, I made a few, tiny, TINY, changes. You will now refer me as Rose/Rosie (display name) and yes, to my two friends who will probably read this piece of garbage artistry, you know my name but for the sake of it... I will refer to you as your online names and you do the same. Thanks.

And uh- I love helluva bo-

ANYWAYS! LET'S TALK ABOUT........

Books! Books are such a form of wonderful escapisms into a world of the story of many types of situations, people, animals perhaps and random environments. They help us dive into the given text as we read on and decipher the different contexts of each individual books, understand their meanings and characters, imagine ourselves in it and being friends (sidekicks for the bossy MCs) with the protagonists and then ponder and connect the dots of different passages and paragraphs. I think it'd be a great help for our reading, understanding, evaluation and imagination skills! And uh, problem processing skills and different problematic situations' solutions can be added as a good effect.

But some people write horrible books. They can have no context, bad character development, chaotic storylines, stupid moments, disgusting stuff (like pedophilia, incest mentions or scenes) and overly sexual or vulgar texts. I'm also certain there can be other bad things for the storylines, including the plot and lack of emotion, creativity, plagiarism and action. There are many things which can fault a story, but I'd say they'd all suck, because I'm me. Even.. maybe for the best ones.

But never them all! 

H O N O U R A B L E   F A V O R I T E S

1. We were here: It's a great story and I love the type of friendship the three juvenile criminals in this book has. Amazing plot and, oh, it's interesting to read the adorable interactions between the dude who's writing the diary (the whole book's way of presenting) between him and his older brother, just bro stuff. It was actually really sad to me about the dark stuff as well and how the main character's friend and him like goes on a long way after escaping juvenile stay-in (whatever that's called again) and to describe it more, I'll stick in a google context for the story's themes. Here, read this-

''The book delves into themes of friendship, redemption, and the complexities of growing up in challenging circumstances.''

No spoilers given 'ere!

2. The Silver Eyes!: Now, here's a fantastic one, my laddies!

The Silver Eyes is a book written by Scott Cawthon and there's also a graphic version illustrated by Kira Breed-Wrisley, and Claudia Schröder (I can't pronounce the 2nd illustrator's surname bruh-). It's an amazing book, and the story is different from the OG FNAF lore, which uh.. is obvious. Only some parts of the book are similar to it, like the presence of William Afton (in this book, he's Dave) and the infamous robots having stuffed children like always (good examples). But the books and lore are different (of coURSE, ROSE, YOU DON'T NEED TO TELL THE OG FNAF FANS!) and nevertheless, William/Dave is still endearing but crazy.

Sooooo- amazing plot, amazing illustration (I only the read the graphic novel), amazing characters (I gave them all different voices, but gave Dave my normal, sassy voice) and amazing end! Springlocked always, huh, Williyeh?

Great book! 10/10! Five stars! Whatever text here!

Recommended for comic lovers! (Dave has such a weird but cool design though imfao-). Always, I revealed the antognist because it's well known among the community.