FORBIDDEN LOVE

1 - The Boss's Obsession

Karan, the CEO of a successful marketing firm, was known for his sharp mind and even sharper jawline. Saanvi, a new recruit, was immediately drawn to his commanding presence. As she settled into her role, their paths crossed frequently, and Karan found himself captivated by her intelligence and beauty.

Their first encounter was a meeting to discuss a new project. Karan's gaze lingered on Saanvi's curves, and she felt a flutter in her chest. He asked her to stay back after the meeting, and as they walked out of the conference room, he whispered, "I want to see you in my office, now."

Saanvi's heart raced as she followed him to his office. He shut the door behind her and pinned her against the wall, his eyes burning with desire. "I've been waiting for you, Saanvi. I want to taste every inch of your body."

As he claimed her mouth with a fierce kiss, Saanvi knew she was in trouble. She was drawn to his dominant nature, and he knew just how to awaken her desires. He took her to the edge, and she begged for more.

From that moment on, Karan and Saanvi's office affair was a whirlwind of passion and secrecy. They stole moments whenever they could, their love growing stronger with each passing day.

2 - The Secret Trysts

Karan and Saanvi's secret trysts became more frequent and intense. They would meet in hidden corners of the office, stolen moments whenever they could. Karan's dominance and Saanvi's submission created a fiery passion that couldn't be extinguished.

One night, as they worked late, Karan took Saanvi to the rooftop, the city lights twinkling below. He pinned her against the railing, his eyes burning with desire. "I want to own you, Saanvi. Body and soul."

Saanvi trembled, her heart racing with excitement. "I'm yours, Karan. Always."

As they embraced, the city lights blurred, and all that mattered was their love.

3 - The Office Politics

But their love was not without challenges. Office politics and gossip threatened to tear them apart. Rachel, Karan's business partner, was determined to expose their affair, and Saanvi's colleagues whispered behind her back.

Karan and Saanvi knew they had to be careful, but their love was too strong to hide. They continued their secret trysts, their passion growing with each passing day.

4 - The Penthouse Apartment

One night, Karan took Saanvi to his penthouse apartment, and their passion was unleashed. The dominant CEO claimed her body and soul, leaving her trembling with pleasure.

As they lay in each other's arms, Karan whispered, "I want to spend the rest of my life making love to you, Saanvi."

Saanvi's heart melted, knowing she had found her forever love.

As they stood in the moonlit coming room, the air was electric with tension. Their eyes locked, and the world around them melted away. He took her hand, his fingers tracing the lines of her palm, sending shivers down her spine.

"I've wanted you for so long," he whispered, his voice husky with desire.

She leaned in, her lips brushing against his ear. "I've wanted you too," she replied, her voice barely audible.

He pulled her close, his body pressed against hers, and she felt the heat of his skin through their clothes. His lips claimed hers in a fierce, passionate kiss, and she melted into his embrace.

As they broke apart for air, he gazed into her eyes, his own burning with intensity. "I need you," he growled, his hands roaming her body, leaving trails of fire in their wake.

She moaned, her body responding to his touch, and he swept her into his arms, carrying her to the nearest room. The door closed behind them, and they were lost in a world of their own, where only pleasure and passion existed.

Their love was a flame that burned bright, consuming them both, and they reveled in its warmth, their hearts beating as one

He laid her down on the soft bed, his eyes never leaving hers as he slowly undressed her, his fingers tracing the curves of her body. She arched into his touch, her skin burning with desire.

As he revealed her bare skin, he groaned, his eyes feasting on her beauty. "You're so stunning," he whispered, his lips trailing down her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer, and he obliged, his body pressing against hers. The tension between them was palpable, their desire for each other almost unbearable.

He kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring her mouth, and she responded with abandon, her hands roaming his back, feeling the muscles ripple beneath his skin.

As they broke apart for air, he gazed into her eyes, his own burning with intensity. "I need to be inside you," he growled, his voice low and husky.

She nodded, her body aching for him, and he slowly entered her, his movements gentle at first, then increasing in intensity as their passion took over.

Their love was a wild, all-consuming force, and they surrendered to its power, lost in a world of pleasure and ecstasy.

As they moved together, their bodies entwined, their pleasure became one. He whispered sweet nothings in her ear, his voice husky with desire, and she responded with moans of delight.

Their love was a symphony of sighs, gasps, and whispers, a harmonious blend of pleasure and passion. He explored every inch of her body, his touch igniting a fire that burned bright and true.

She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper, and he obliged, his movements becoming more urgent, more intense. Their love was a force that couldn't be tamed, a wildfire that consumed them both.

As they reached the peak of their desire, they cried out in unison, their voices echoing through the night. Their love was a work of art, a masterpiece of pleasure and passion.

In the aftermath, they lay entwined, their bodies still connected, their hearts beating as one. They knew in that moment that their love was forever, a bond that couldn't be broken.

_______________________

Please vote and do comments 💗

Tell me in comments do you want me to complete this story or not

Let me know if you'd like me to continue or if you have any other requests!

Also, please keep in mind that this is a fictional story and it's not intended to objectify or degrade anyone. It's a romantic and intimate scene between two consenting adults.

Lisagoenka