HIS LIGHT

Here's the first part of the story:

^^^^^^^^^^

Karan Oberoi, a successful businessman, had just returned to Mumbai after a long trip abroad. He was looking forward to spending some quality time with his family and friends. Little did he know, his life was about to take a dramatic turn.

Kiara Singhania, a beautiful and charming young woman, had been noticing Karan from afar. She would often see him at social events and parties, but never had the courage to approach him. That was until one fateful evening, when their eyes met across the room.

Karan felt an instant connection, but Kiara's gaze was laced with a hint of obsession. She couldn't take her eyes off him, and Karan began to feel uneasy.

As the night wore on, Karan tried to brush off the feeling, but Kiara's presence lingered in his mind. He couldn't shake off the sense that she was watching him, even when she wasn't around.

Kiara couldn't get Karan out of her mind. She would think about him day and night, wondering what he was doing, who he was with, and what he was thinking. She started showing up at his favorite spots, hoping to catch a glimpse of him.

Karan, oblivious to Kiara's growing obsession, continued with his daily routine. However, he began to notice strange occurrences - a mysterious figure lurking in the shadows, a familiar perfume scent in the air, and an unshakeable feeling of being watched.

One evening, as Karan was leaving work, he saw Kiara standing outside his office building. She smiled and waved, and Karan felt a chill run down his spine. He tried to brush it off as mere coincidence, but the encounters continued.

Kiara's behavior became increasingly erratic, and Karan started to feel trapped. He didn't know how to react or what to do. He felt like he was losing control, and Kiara's grip on his life was tightening.

**********

Kiara's obsession reached new heights as she started showing up at Karan's home, uninvited. She would leave gifts and notes on his doorstep, declaring her love and devotion. Karan, feeling violated and scared, tried to distance himself, but Kiara wouldn't back down.

One night, Karan woke up to find Kiara standing in his bedroom, watching him sleep. He was terrified, and his fear turned to anger. He demanded she leave, but Kiara refused, saying she couldn't live without him.

Karan realized he needed help and turned to his family and friends for support. They advised him to file a restraining order, but Karan hesitated, hoping Kiara would snap out of her obsession.

As the days passed, Kiara's behavior became more erratic and menacing. Karan felt like a prisoner in his own home, constantly looking over his shoulder, waiting for Kiara's next move.

**********

Karan decided to confront Kiara, hoping to end the ordeal once and for all. He agreed to meet her at a quiet café, accompanied by his best friend, Rahul.

As they sat down, Kiara's demeanor changed from obsessive to calculating. She revealed a shocking secret: she had been stalking Karan for months, monitoring his every move, and manipulating his life.

Karan felt a chill run down his spine as Kiara's words sent a wave of fear through him. Rahul stepped in, trying to reason with Kiara, but she was unfazed.

Suddenly, Kiara's expression turned cold, and she whispered a haunting threat: "You'll never be able to escape me, Karan. I'll always be one step ahead."

As the confrontation ended, Karan knew he had to take drastic measures to protect himself. But little did he know, Kiara's obsession was only the beginning of a dark and twisted game.

................

Karan felt like he was living in a nightmare. Kiara's threats and stalking escalated, and he began to lose grip on his sanity. He started varying his routine, but Kiara always seemed to be one step ahead.

Desperate for help, Karan turned to a private investigator, who revealed a shocking truth: Kiara had a history of obsession and stalking, and her previous victims had all been men who resembled Karan.

Karan realized he was in grave danger and decided to take drastic measures. He changed his phone number, moved to a new apartment, and increased security around him.

But Kiara would not be deterred. She found ways to infiltrate Karan's new life, always lurking in the shadows, waiting for her moment to strike.

As Karan's world began to unravel, he knew he had to confront Kiara once and for all. But was he prepared for the evil that awaited him?

...............

Kiara's behavior became increasingly unhinged. She showed up at Karan's workplace, causing a scene and threatening his colleagues. She vandalized his car and sent disturbing gifts to his new address.

Karan felt like he was losing control. He couldn't escape Kiara's grasp, and his loved ones were starting to get hurt. He knew he had to take drastic action.

In a bold move, Karan decided to confront Kiara's family, hoping to find answers and put an end to the stalking. But what he discovered shocked him to his core.

Kiara's family had been enabling her behavior, feeding her obsession and encouraging her to pursue Karan at all costs. They saw Karan as a trophy to be won, and Kiara's love as a justification for her actions.

Karan realized he was fighting not just Kiara, but an entire family of enablers. He knew he had to come up with a new plan to protect himself and those he loved.

........................

Please vote and do comments 😊