SOULMATES

As the years passed, Karan and Pratha's families drifted apart, and they saw less and less of each other. Karan's family moved to a different city, and Pratha's family got busy with their own struggles and triumphs. But despite the distance, their bond remained strong.

They'd meet up during summer vacations or family gatherings, and it was like no time had passed at all. They'd laugh, reminisce, and make new memories, their connection still unbreakable.

When Karan turned 18, he sent Pratha a birthday gift - a beautiful silver bracelet with a tiny heart-shaped locket. Inside the locket was a photo of the two of them, taken during that long-ago family picnic.

Pratha was overwhelmed with emotion as she opened the gift. "Karan, this is beautiful! I'll always wear it, just like the first locket you gave me," she wrote in her thank-you note.

As they entered adulthood, Karan and Pratha faced new challenges and made new friends. But they never lost touch, always finding time to catch up and support each other through life's ups and downs.

One day, when Pratha was 22, she received an unexpected phone call from Karan. "Hey, baby! I'm coming to your city for work. Can we meet up?"

Pratha's heart skipped a beat. "Of course, Karan! I can't wait to see you!"

And so, they met up, and it was like no time had passed at all. They talked about their dreams, their fears, and their hopes for the future. And as they hugged each other tight, they both knew that their friendship was forever

.........................

As they stood there, holding each other tight, Karan and Pratha realized that their friendship had blossomed into something more. They looked into each other's eyes, and the connection was undeniable.

"Pratha, from the moment I met you when you were born, I knew you were special. And now, I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else," Karan said, his voice trembling with emotion.

"Karan, I feel the same way. You've always been my rock, my confidant, my best friend. And now, I want you to be my everything," Pratha replied, tears streaming down her face.

They shared their first kiss under the stars, and it was like the whole universe had come alive. They knew in that moment that their love was meant to be.

They got married a year later, surrounded by their families and friends, who had all been waiting for this moment for years.

As they exchanged their vows, Karan whispered, "You're still my baby, my princess, my everything."

And Pratha smiled, knowing that she had found her soulmate in the boy who had been her best friend since childhood.

Their love story was one of true friendship, of unbreakable bonds, and of a love that had been growing for years, waiting for the right moment to bloom.

And so, they lived happily ever after, always remembering the little girl who had stolen Karan's heart when she was just a baby

...........

Years later, when Karan and Pratha were sitting on their porch, holding hands, and watching their own children play in the backyard, they would often look at each other and smile. They knew that their love story was one for the ages, a reminder that true friendship and love can conquer all.

As they sat there, they would often flashback to their childhood days, remembering the time they had spent together, the laughter they had shared, and the memories they had created.

"Hey, remember when we used to have our secret handshake?" Karan would ask, chuckling.

"Oh, yeah! And remember when we would put on our own little shows for our parents?" Pratha would reply, giggling.

"And who could forget our legendary cookie-baking sessions?" Karan would add, grinning.

As they reminisced, their children would often join in, eager to hear stories of their parents' childhood adventures.

"Tell us again, Dad, about the time you and Mom made a mess in the kitchen!" their son would ask, eyes wide with excitement.

"Okay, okay! But only if Mom tells the story about the time she convinced me to dress up in her mother's clothes and have a fashion show!" Karan would reply, winking at Pratha.

And so, the stories would continue, a never-ending cycle of love, laughter, and memories that would be passed down for generations to come.

(LAST CHAPTER)

_______________________

Please vote and do comments

Do you guys like the story??

Tell me what kind of story do you want next

Lisagoenka