HIS REPLACED BIWI

The Arranged Marriage

In the bustling city of Rajasthan, the Noon family was known for their wealth and business acumen. However, despite their riches, the family longed for something money couldn't buy - a lady's touch and homemade food. Adhir Noon, the patriarch, had lost his wife, Priya, a few years ago, leaving him to raise their four sons alone. His eldest son, Rithvik, was soon to be married in an arranged ceremony to a girl named shreya Khanna.

"Rithvik, my son, I want you to meet your bride, Mishti," Adhir Noon said, his voice filled with excitement.

Rithvik nodded, his heart racing with anticipation. He had never seen his bride before, but he had heard so much about her.

"But dad I want to meet my bride in our wedding day" said rithvik and his dad nodded

As the wedding preparations unfolded, Rithvik's younger brothers - Arhaan,
, Kairav, and Ishant - eagerly awaited the arrival of their new sister-in-law, hoping she would bring warmth and love into their lives. Little did they know, the girl  would soon become more than just a sister-in-law; she would become their beloved "Bhabhi Maa" (brother's wife and mother figure).

"Will she be like our mother, Papa?" Arhaan asked, his eyes sparkling with hope.

Adhir Noon smiled, his eyes misting over. "She will bring her own love and light into our lives, my son. And we will cherish her for it."

2: The Wedding and the Unexpected Twist

The grand wedding ceremony took place, and Rithvik tied the knot with shreya However, just as the family was about to welcome the new bride, a surprise awaited them. The original bride, who was supposed to marry Rithvik, had run away from the wedding, and Mishti Khanna, her cousin, had taken her place!

"What do you mean she ran away?" Adhir Noon asked, shock evident on his face.

"The original bride, she couldn't go through with the wedding," the wedding planner explained. "But Mishti, her cousin, has agreed to take her place."

Rithvik's eyes widened in surprise" I will kill that bitch who try to play with my family my dignity is everything for me"

"Please rithvik Beta please don't do this I begged you I know our daughter did a mistake but please don't kill her" shreya parents pleaded to noon's in worry

Ignoring them rithvik dad went to mishti and slowly removed her Vail he shocked to see the innocent girl teary straken face and after seeing the slapped hand prints on her chubby red cheeks he understood that she was also forced in marriage

When rithvik eyes meets her teary red eyes he melts like icecream her face just screams innocence she is the most beautiful girl he ever seen rather than that run away bitch

but he quickly composed himself. "Well, I suppose this is a surprise, but we welcome Mishti with open arms." Said his dad

________________

Please vote ⭐ and do comments

Lisagoenka