HIS LIGHT

Here's the next part:

.................

Karan's life was a mess, but he refused to give up. He threw himself into his work and met Tejasswi Sharma, a beautiful and kind-hearted cardiologist. She was everything Kiara was not - innocent, compassionate, and genuine.

Karan was immediately smitten, but he hesitated to get close. He didn't want to put Tejasswi in harm's way, given Kiara's unpredictable behavior.

Tejasswi, however, saw the good in Karan and sensed his pain. She reached out to him, and they started a tentative friendship. Karan found solace in her presence, and his feelings for her deepened.

As they grew closer, Karan knew he had to reveal his past to Tejasswi. He was scared of losing her, but he couldn't keep his secrets hidden forever.

Tejasswi listened with empathy and understanding, and Karan felt a weight lift off his shoulders. For the first time in months, he felt hope.

But little did they know, Kiara was watching from the shadows, her obsession reigniting with a vengeance. She saw Tejasswi as a threat and vowed to eliminate her.

...................

Karan and Tejasswi's friendship blossomed into love. They shared romantic moments, and Karan felt like he'd finally found his soulmate. Tejasswi brought light and joy into his life, and he couldn't imagine living without her.

But Kiara's presence still lingered, a constant threat to their happiness. Karan knew he had to protect Tejasswi from Kiara's wrath.

One evening, as they walked hand in hand, Kiara appeared out of nowhere, her eyes blazing with anger. Karan stood his ground, refusing to back down.

Tejasswi, sensing the tension, stepped forward. "Leave him alone, Kiara," she said firmly. "He's moved on, and so should you."

Kiara's face twisted in rage, and she lunged at Tejasswi. Karan intervened, shielding Tejasswi from harm.

In that moment, Karan knew he had to make a choice: fight for his love or let Kiara's obsession consume him.

................

Kiara's attack on Tejasswi was the final straw. Karan knew he had to take drastic measures to protect the woman he loved. He filed a restraining order against Kiara and increased security around Tejasswi.

But Kiara refused to back down. She began to harass Tejasswi at work, showing up at the hospital and causing scenes. Tejasswi, shaken but strong, refused to give in.

One night, Kiara's obsession reached a boiling point. She showed up at Karan's apartment, determined to eliminate Tejasswi once and for all.

Karan, ready for her, stood his ground. "Leave now, Kiara, or I'll call the police," he warned.

Kiara sneered, pulling out a knife. "You'll never be able to protect her," she spat.

In a heart-stopping moment, Karan fought off Kiara, saving Tejasswi from harm. But as the police took Kiara away, Karan knew the ordeal was far from over.

.....................

Kiara's arrest only fueled her obsession. She escaped from custody and vanished, leaving behind a chilling message: "Tejasswi will pay the price."

Karan was frantic with worry. He knew Kiara would stop at nothing to harm Tejasswi. He became her shadow, protecting her every move.

But despite the danger, their love continued to blossom. Stolen moments became precious memories: a gentle touch, a soft kiss, a whispered promise.

One evening, as they walked along the beach, Karan turned to Tejasswi and said, "I can't imagine a life without you. Will you marry me?"

Tears of joy streaming down her face, Tejasswi nodded. "Yes, yes, a million times yes!"

But their happiness was short-lived. Kiara emerged from the shadows, her eyes blazing with hatred.

"You'll never have a happily ever after," she spat, lunging at Tejasswi with a deadly weapon.

Karan pushed Tejasswi out of harm's way, but Kiara's attack left Tejasswi's life hanging in the balance.

....................

Tejasswi's condition was critical. Karan was by her side, praying for her recovery. The doctors worked tirelessly to save her life.

Meanwhile, Kiara was on the run, but Karan knew she wouldn't stop until she claimed her next victim. He vowed to protect Tejasswi at all costs.

As Tejasswi fought for her life, Karan held her hand, whispering words of love and encouragement. Slowly but surely, she began to recover.

But just as things seemed to be getting better, Kiara struck again. This time, she targeted Karan's family, leaving a trail of destruction in her wake.

Karan was torn between his love for Tejasswi and his duty to protect his family. He knew he had to end Kiara's reign of terror once and for all.

With Tejasswi by his side, Karan devised a plan to bring Kiara to justice. But as they prepared to face her, they knew their love would be tested like never before.

...................

Karan and Tejasswi devised a plan to lure Kiara into a trap. They would confront her once and for all, putting an end to her twisted game.

As they waited for Kiara to take the bait, Karan's anxiety grew. What if something went wrong? What if Kiara hurt Tejasswi again?

But Tejasswi's calm and determined demeanor reassured him. Together, they were unstoppable.

Kiara arrived, her eyes blazing with fury. "You'll never win," she spat.

But Karan and Tejasswi stood firm, united in their love and determination. "We already have," Karan said, as the police closed in.

Kiara's eyes widened in shock as she realized she'd been outsmarted. With a defeated scream, she was dragged away, finally brought to justice.

Karan and Tejasswi shared a triumphant embrace. Their love had conquered all, even the darkest of obsessions.

...............

Karan and Tejasswi got married in a RAJASTHAN, surrounded by friends and family. They knew their love would face challenges, but they were ready to face them together.

As they exchanged vows, Karan whispered, "Forever and always, my love."

Tejasswi smiled, her eyes shining with happiness. "Forever and always, my heart belongs to you."

And so, their love story became a legend, a testament to the power of true love conquering even the darkest of times.

................

I hope you enjoyed the story! Let me know if you want me to create another one.

Please vote and do comments 😊