The Unexpected Protector

Idea by; @Lwomannotfound

Love this idea bro

AU's used:

Dream siblings -Tubbo AU

Dove Hybrid Dream

Crossover ; Dsmp&Grian&MikeA.

Cardinal Tommy AU

Parrot boi Grian AU

Note; For this book, Dream is the oldest Wastaken sibling and Nightmare is the second the rest follow in the normal order except Tubbo isn't a sibling.

"Nightmare, watch over the others, I don't care how old they think they are, keep your eye on them," I ordered.

I was speaking to a 6'3 dove and dreamon hybrid, aka my younger twin, Nightmare.

"Fine, I am guessing you're going to visit the little gremlin?" Nightmare asked.

"Don't call him that, and yes under #$7&@'s wishes I must continue tormenting him," I tell him.

"What is it with this kid that makes #$7&@ want you to torture him?" Nightmare ask.

"Ask him yourself," I reply, in a rush to go to the exile, I felt like something was off.

"Serious- wait why are you flying there?" Nightmare asked in a hushed voice.

"I feel that there is something going wrong," I say hastily, something felt off, like I needed to go to exile as fast as possible so without waiting to hear Nightmare's response I leaped of the sky island and flew in the direction of exile.

I had forgotten how it feels to have the wind blow through my wings and hair, I enjoy and savored it, I didn't want to take my time because of that, for all I know Tommy found an in hatched hybrid and trying to cook it over a fire or something.

I increased my speed not wanting to waste time for Incase that was what is happening.

{After 3 minutes}

I arrived at exile to see none other than Tommynnit Minecraft as a hatchling. My eyes widened as I landed. Tommy was observing the fire with great interest, he tried putting his wing in it, I took action and put he fire out.

The blond boy had gotten smaller, he had wings, the skin and bones were likely the reason he grew smaller, probably coming from the skin and bones of his past parts. Tommy looked at me and I tried not to get attached, it was to late... The hatchling who was supposed to be Philza's is mine.

The young hatchling giggled and crawled over to me.

"Mmmmm-aaaaa-mhhha-mah-mahmah-mama" The young cardinal hybrid struggled before finally pronouncing the first word of his new life, I was still surprised it wasn't 'fuck'.

'Oh no.....' I thought.

I knew what I had to do so I crouched down and stuck my hand out, letting the hatchling crawl into my arm, leaving my other arm capable of grabbing my communicator from my pocket.

[DreamWastaken] /p PhilzaMinecraft Phil, we need to talk.⟩

[PhilzaMinecraft] /p Dreamwastaken about what mate?⟩

[DreamWastaken] /p PhilzaMinecraft I'll explain when I arrive.⟩

[DreamWastaken] /p PhilzaMinecraft It is about Tommy...⟩

[PhilzaMinecraft] /p Dreamwastaken What time do you think you'll get here?⟩

[DreamWastaken] /p PhilzaMinecraft Likely in 5 minutes⟩