This Means War

𝙈-𝙖-𝙢-𝙖 𝙗-𝙤-𝙮. 𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙖'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮. 𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙖'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮. 𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙖'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮. 𝙈𝙖𝙢𝙖'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮...

—————————————————————————
(The image above is Aletta's outfit for the war. IMAGE IS NOT MINE, I DONT TAKE CREDIT! I FOUND IT ON PINTEREST! CREDITS TO THE ARTIST!) Now on to the story...

Today is was the day, Ace gets executed. The execution is to be in three and a half hours. I knew Whitebeard is planning to go 3 hours prior to the time Ace is to get executed. And I decided to be there, fighting for my son.

I stand by the ocean, Mambo close to me, ready to head for Marineford.

"Are you sure you want to head over there?" I hear Rayleigh say from behind me.

"I'll do anything for my children. Even if it means losing my life." I say as I look at the ocean.

"Just be careful. Don't underestimate anyone." Ray informs me.

"I'll be back to visit. I'll bring Shanks too. Goodbye, Rayleigh." I say with a smile, he sends one back. Mambo dives into the water, then I go after and head to Marineford.The swim wasn't long from Saboaody Archipelago to Marineford, about 10 minutes begin a mermaid. But on ship about 1 hour. The only problem with Marineford is the Gate of Justice, which I somehow managed to pass. From above, multiple pirates ships head for the town, slowing stopping. The ship on the bay, in front of everyone must be Whitebeard. I swim under more, and quickly swim up to the surface, making me fly in the air and jump onto Whitebeard's ship, where he himself stands. Mambo slithers next to me. Everyone goes quiet, just whispers could be heard.

"Who are you, little girl?" I hear a deep voice say. I turn around and was met with a very gigantic man, holding a stick with a blade at the end. Whitebeard.

"Kinda sad you don't remember me. With all the fighting you and my captain did all those years ago." I say.

"Your that little girl on Roger's crew? The one that plays with the clown and red-haired brats." He asks. I nod. "What are you doing here? You know Ace?"

"He's my son." I answer as I look forward. Crowds of Marine with weapons stand everywhere. Then there's the seven Warlords, and Admirals. Then... the execution stand where Sengoku and Ace are.

"White-Haired, Aletta." I hear Sengoku say from the stand. "Not surprised for you to show up."

"Sengoku! You leave my son alone!" I yell angrily, fists clenched.

"Not by blood. His biological mother is Portgas D. Rouge. You are his adopted."

"Still. He's my son! My baby!" I yell

"Mama!" Ace calls out.

*FLASHBACK*

The Red-Haired pirates docks at a snow island with no town nearby. We all sit in a cave, to avoid the harsh winds and snow. I leave Shanks and the others to drink and have fun while I make food along with Lucky. As I stir the soup, I hear Shanks talk to someone, that wasn't part of the crew. I leave the soup for Lucky to look after and make my way pass the crowd, that surrounds Shanks and that someone. I pass through and see a familiar freckled face.