[𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵]

LOKI sat down at the kitchen island eating a bowl of cereal, it was a little late to be eating cereal but Loki did not mind

LOKI sat down at the kitchen island eating a bowl of cereal, it was a little late to be eating cereal but Loki did not mind. In his childhood he had often ate cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Loki picked up his phone checking over the time, he had text Kaiser that he would be over his house to pick him up at one o clock, because Kaiser had a class at three. Loki continued eating his cereal as he heard footsteps behind him, slightly looking over his shoulder he saw Leilani he seemed as if she just rolled out of bed.

"You finally up?" Loki said with a smirk but was met with no response causing Loki to chuckle to himself.

"You still upset about me not telling you what mom said?" Loki asked being met with silence again as Leilani opened the fridge looking inside."You playing the quiet game right now? Ain't you a little too old for that?" Loki teased, Leilani slammed the fridge shut setting the carton orange juice down before she opened the top, drinking it straight from the carton.

"Oh that's nasty, did you even brush your teeth?" Loki joked, Leilani stared at Loki with a straight face putting the top back on the carton of juice and putting it in the fridge before slamming it shut again. Loki shook his head putting the bowl to his lips and drinking the left over almond milk.

"Since you put yo mouth on that I hope you label yo' name on that shit" Loki said with a smile as he got up walking over to the sink putting his bowl and spoon into the sink before leaning on the counter and staring at Leilani who was staring at him with a hard glare.

"Imma take Kaiser to go pick up his car, you tryna' come or you gone stay here and sulk?" Leilani only held up the middle finger and walked away making Loki laugh.

"Guess yo ass gone sulk!" Loki exclaimed, Loki shook his head and walked to the front of the door grabbing his keys off the coffee table. He knew Leilani did not like to be kept in the dark especially when it concerned her or whatever their mother was talking about but Loki always felt that it was best she did not know.

"Nothing good would come of it" That is what Loki likes to say because he believed it to be true. Their father was the same way, when he was alive, he always kept them shielded from the hurtful and extreme things their mother use to say about them. Loki didn't understand just how hateful she was until he died, and just like his father spared them, Loki wanted to spare Leilani. Some things she said was hard to swallow, Loki learned how to, how to cope.

Leilani never did.

Loki drove in his car stopping at a red light as he checked his phone and saw a text from Kaiser, "Are you still coming?" Loki read, he smiled to himself replying before turning off his phone and dropping it into his cup holder. Loki had great memory when it came to addresses and knowing where people lived so he didn't even need his GPS.

Loki mind drifted to Kaiser. Such a odd young man, if Loki was being one hundred percent honest he had never met anyone like Kaiser. Especially not a young man that looked like Kaiser, the softness of his voice, the tenderness in his eyes, the stammer in his speech, the shakiness and uncertainty in his words. Yet, Loki vividly remembered how different he looked when he got into a confrontation with that drunk man, it was like a switch had flipped.