(Part 10)

Mia's pov-

today was the day. we are taking the nursery's form Rodger. i stayed in Charlottes house a few nights ago and it was great. apart from the fact i fell asleep quite early. but things are really going well for me. i'm starting to think that maybe i do have a chance with Charlotte. i got a notification on my phone and i quickly grabbed it hoping it was Charlotte. it was. "Hey Mia, just wanted to say good morning and hope the meeting goes well" she so cute. i replied saying "thank you sweetheart i'll let you know how it goes and i see you after" i put my phone down and continued getting ready. a few minutes later my phone goes off again. it was Reece. "hey Mia just making sure ur ready from today?" i sent him a thumbs up emoji and finished my makeup. i got into my car and drove to Rodger office. Once i got there Reece Autumn and Marjorie were there. i still didn't get why Marjorie had to come since she didn't even get a vote but she insisted. i stepped out of my car and the 3 of them turned to me. "About time Mia ur late" Reece says. "Better late than never. now let's go" we all walk into the building and sit down at a big table. Rodger was at the top with Siobhan by his side. Autumn i was facing Siobhan and reece was beside me. Marjorie was next to him and Autumn was next to her. Rodger Explained how this worked as if we didn't already know. "i already have the silent partners vote as they couldn't show up today" i roll my eyes. of course they couldn't. and what a surprise, they voted Rodger keep the nursery's. Siobhan then speaks up. "Well i vote Rodger keeps the nursery" Again what a surprise. Autumn and Reece then take there votes so it was just up to me. everyone was looking at me and just as i was about to speak Rodger interrupts me. "Mia, before you vote i'd like to offer you something" what is he talking about? "Rodger i don't care about anything you have to offer" i say. "oh but i think you'll care about this" he pulls out an envelope and lays it on the desk. "this is the details about ur father" my heart dropped. is he serious? this is all i have ever wanted for the past 20 years and now i had the opportunity to find him. but what about my friends? i look over to them and see all 3 of them shaking there heads at me. i look back at the envelope. should i take it? i could just leave after all. i would never have to see any of these people again. but what about Charlotte? would she hate me? and is it really worth losing all my new friends for a man who didn't even want me? did i really need to see him again? i realised i needed to make my vote. i cleared my throat. "okay, i have made me decision" all eyes are on me. Everyone looks nervous about what i'm about to say, even Rodger. i take a deep breath and say. "I vote....

A/N

another short one but i wanted to give you all a little cliffhanger. do we think Mia will take the envelope? or do we think she will have her friends backs?  🤔🤔