Chapter 15

It's almost daytime meaning that Lizzie's Bar is about to close. About an hour later, the last set of customers finally left the bar, and every Mox was in the lobby room as Y/n had called a meeting. A few minutes passed before the doors leading to Y/n's laboratory opened and he came out Y/n with Lazerbeak on his shoulder along with one of Soundwave's most reliable spies. It was the dangerous Ravage. 

(I don't own this image

(I don't own this image. Transformers is property of Hasbro.)

Y/n uses his visor to take a quick scan of the Mox to see if everyone is here. Once the scan was complete, he seriously began the meeting... by actually talking.

Y/n: "Moxes." He said in a monotone voice that got everyone wide-eyed as for the first time since he met them, he was speaking to them and not with Lazerbeak.  "Infiltration of the Afterlife is a complete success. We now have an overview of Rogue's clientele and their tasks. Every time she gets a client, we will know about it." He informed the Mox.

They all looked and whispered at each other as they now had an advantage over Night City's high-end Fixer, thanks to their new leader. 

Y/n: "With control of the Afterlife's system, the Mox can get the jobs first instead of the other Mercs. With every complete job, you will inform me and I will contact the fixer. The reason for this, it will make the public unaware that the Mox has improved dramatically. They will assume that I'm just a random Merc. We will maintain an advantage of deception so that the other gangs, NCPD, and the Corpos won't attack us." He explains. 

The Mox whispered to each other as they agreed with their leader's explanation. If someone uncovers the truth that the Mox is stealing jobs from Mercs then they will be hunted down. They still believe that the Mox is still a small gang that's full of nothing but rejects and joy toys.

Mox 1: "Well then let's get started!" Said a male Mox who's eager to prove himself to the gang with others agreeing. 

Y/n: "I must advise caution. Our enemy is everyone in Night City. We will be opposing against criminals, cyberpsychos, and Corpo elites. I advise that everyone will be installed with cybernetic implants. I must make sure that you all will be protected by weaponry and hacking." He explains to the gang.

The Mox were thinking it over as they saw that Y/n had a point. Since they're considered the smallest gang, they are viewed as the weakest. Everyone will try to kill them or use them for their sick pleasures. They all agree to Y/n's plan as he is their leader and their savior.

Y/n: "Let us begin." He said as the gang cheered with excitement.

A few days later

It's the nighttime in Night City, we see a black Hella EC-D 1360 heavily modified with body armor, black tinted windows, and bulletproof tires in Watson, Little China. Inside the car are two female Moxes in the front. The driver is vaping while the one in the passenger is looking through a tablet. Both were preparing for the mission that Y/n assigned to them. Inside the apartment, the car was parked near them, are a group of Scavengers that had three rooms connected. The client wants those Scavengers dead and to find any survivors or identify the unlucky victims.