a/n

Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've made a new chapter, so I wanted to update everyone on what I've been doing. I'm a student so over the past few months, there have been so many assignments and things I've had to do. I was struggling, got sleep-deprived, and developed a caffeine addiction. But now I'm done for a few weeks, so that's good!

Another thing I wanted to address is that when I first started writing this story, I didn't expect that McDonald's would become so controversial, with the boycotts and everything that's been going on. I understand that many people might be uncomfortable reading this story, so I've decided that I won't add any more chapters for now. 

However, please let me know in the comments whether you want me to continue writing this story or if you want another story instead! I'm really happy with all the readers and support I got for this book!

#15 on stories tagged mcdonalds??? you guys are amazing 🥹

thanks for taking the time to read my story, and again, please let me know in the comments if you want me to continue this story, or maybe write a new one! (i'm thinking of doing a 1950s taehyun[txt] x male reader one haha)

- bobaeveryday006 💖

(july 10, 2024)