Chapter 14

"Are going to teach him dance now?" The four friends were standing at the gate to go to their home after their classes.

"Yup. He wants to learn couple dance" Eunho replied. A cheeky grin on his face.

The others hooted and wiggled their eyebrows. "Couple dance... cool cool. I am sure soon your couple dance will effectively remove dance one day" Insoo teased.

"What? No! I think he wants to learn it for someone else" Eunho just didn't want hopes that he knew might get shattered. He has a crush, for sure but he doesn't want to get his hopes high. What if Seonho is not even gay? And if he is... Eunho has nothing in him that Seonho would choose him out of so many beautiful men out there.

"Excuse me? Someone else? Bro the whole time we were with them his eyes looked at nothing but you. If those weren't hungry eyes than I don't know what are. He was devoring you. Only if Jaeyoung had those eye for me as well" Yejun sighed disappointed and shook his head. Jaeyoung, oh he remembered he had to talk to him.

"What I am saying is... don't be insecure. I am sure it is master plan or something to get close to you. You are so beautiful; he is absolutely into you" Yejun put his hand around his shoulder and patted his chest with his other.

"I agree. Master plan" Yeonseok nodded his head. He has to start his soon as well.

"You guys are the best. My biggest mood booster. I hope it can be true. But till it isn't, I am his teacher and I have to go to teach him to dance- Oh, it's already 2:50. I have to go. Bye. Love you all." Eunho gave them a flying kiss and started running to the dance room.

Others waved him back and Yejun gave him a flying kiss back. "I hope he remains happy like this". They all started walking when he looked at Yeonseok and Insoo walking on his right and left side respectively. He has an idea.

"I am sure it was Seonho's sunbaenim idea to get close to Eunho. Maybe he wants to learn dance to propose Eunho for the prom. What a perfect plan. I guess people can be inspired by this to propose their crush" Yejun spoke it in a general sense that Insoo thought he did.

But Yeonseok knew what he implied. Yejun poked his side from his elbow and then walking a little faster from them, he turned around to say goodbye.

"Now, I have to go as well. Take care. Bye~" he winked at them and then glaring at Yeonseok to communicate a message through his eyes he hopped away.

Yeonseok looked at Insoo and gulped. Being romantic... it would be not easy.

🍀

Eunho's heart was beating unnecessarily fast. Maybe because they would be alone in an empty dance room.

"Shut up" Eunho grumbled to his inner thoughts and pushed the door open, he entered inside and saw Seonho already sitting there with his eyes closed, head leaning against the wall and body almost falling on the ground.

"He is sleeping" Eunho went near to him and quietly crouched down. His eyes admired the human who was sleeping innocently without any care of the world.

"So fucking handsome and cute" Eunho has never seen someone this handsome. He gently tucked Seonho's hair strand behind his ear which was blocking the view of his beauty.

"How did you get this mark?" Eunho pouted while caressing the mark on his cheek. "I have one as well".

Eunho kept looking at Seonho, not able to look away even for a second. Slowly he didn't realise when his eyes got filled with tears. He doesn't know why but every time he is near Seonho, he feels such a strong surge of emotions. Feelings so strong to handle.