Is it too much to ask

Marriage is not the solution of every problem. I want to explore the world , I want to live life as "me". I want to give myself enough time to embrace what I have and what I have achieved. My mom doesn't understand this. She still wants that I follow here tradition, why?
A/q her I can't have high standards for my future partner because having so his in-laws won't accept me and I won't be able to find my ideal person ever.

Will doing bare minimum make him and my future in-laws low in image?

Why should I sacrifice and adjust for the things which they don't have?

Even after I try doing so many things I always receive taunts. Like I am supposed to do a certain thing , then I think after 5mins i will do this,  suddenly I don't know how my mother appears and yell  at me for the same thing which I was supposed to do after 5mins, like how??

As a middle child my opinion doesn't matter at all!
I have to follow what others say even if I don't want to.
I can't have emotions and if I show one I am being dramatic. I can't have likes and dislikes. I can't say no to a thing. I can't have fashion sense. I can't have music taste. My personality annoys them. If I agree with them I am an easy going if I don't I have a worst nature.

Have I borned just to live a/q someone else's way?
If you don't like me okay, I don't like you too!
If you have problem with me just say it directly to my face and leave.

But at times people should introspect themselves too. They can't be always right.