chapter fourteen

— CAMILLA —

I stretch as I awake, my body aches from the night before and my pussy feels pleasantly sore.

I groan at the ache and Cole wraps his arms around me, kissing me gently whilst holding me in his large tattooed arms.

"Sore?" He asks, smirking and I blush as I recall what happened last night.

He took my virginity—the thing that defines my "innocence" is now gone. To be honest, I'm glad it's gone, it was just a thing that was just there and it was good for absolutely nothing.

Though, I'm actually glad Cole was the one to take it. I don't think I'd have let another man have my virginity.

"Yes," I respond softly, my voice hoarse from the night and he chuckles cupping my pussy making me cry out.

I grab his hand and try to push him away from my achy pussy but he just rubs my clit lightly.

He's so sweet but so mean sometimes.

"Stop! That hurts." I pout.

"Don't worry, the pain'll pass and then it won't hurt anymore." He responds with a grin.

I can't help but grin back and cock a brow, "And how do you know that?" I ask.

He puts his hands up, as if he's surrendering, "I was a teenager once upon a time—high schools are filled with virgins, Camilla." He says smilingly.

"Yeah, you were in high school like fifty years ago, old man." I grin.

"Oh be quiet, little raven, I'm only seven years older than you."

My eyes narrow as a thought finally comes to mind, "How come you have had sex so much and this was only my first time, you horny bastard," I swat him.

He leaps out of bed and I can't even blink before he picks me up in his arms and spins me around, like a rag-doll, "Hey!" I snort and giggle, trying to get out of his arms.

"That's what you get for calling me a horny bastard," He grins as he carries me inside the shower.

Once we get inside, he strips us both of our clothes, not letting me do any work and picks me up by my waist to just place me inside the shower.

He washes me thoroughly, the cold motel water splashing over us like an icy river.

He washes my hair and every crease of my body, he clearly can't help but slowly drag his fingers over my tits and pussy, stating that they are his and every inch of me belongs to him.

"And this is all yours, baby," He says, grabbing my hand to wrap around his thick, hardened cock and then dragging my hand up against his toned abs and tattooed skin, dragging my fingers up to his face then across his entire body until I'm blushing furiously.

Soon after we're done, he lets me change and dry myself alone whilst he answers emails in the bed.

A knock sounds against the door as I'm drying my hair after coming out of the shower.

I furrow my eyebrows at who it could be—is it Xavier, or perhaps Richard coming to ask when we're leaving?

Honestly, I don't know what went down in their room last night, me and Cole didn't really give them a chance to swap rooms or anything like that.