EPS 18: What if the truth of Gravefleld is rip open like Talon on flesh P4

The Gravefleld Community Center to Evelyn and when she and Cable got  their the place look, dull and bleak.

Evelyn: Ah Cable dose this place alway look like that?

Cable: Hey am not fond on how the outside looks as you are but inside another story.

Evelyn: Less boring hopefully.

Cable: I won't bet on it if I were you.

Opening scene

When they got inside the community Center barely have anything to do for a few minutes then get bored and even Cabel is not please with it but there's nothing he can do about it as he and Evenly take a seat in the conversation and game and they're tasting games are, basic but decent and no Wi-Fi for some reason.

Evelyn: Ok don't mean to skip to the ending and all but what  your so call mom doing!?

Cable: (sign) my so call mom had agree and engagement with someone that I don't know that's the daughter to one of the Executives of Cen Crystal.

Evelyn feels a very uneasy tension and covers the back of her neck like she knows more about it than he thinks.

Evelyn: And the fiance they paired you with?

Cable: someone named Don and this is where I am meant to meet her and you with your uncle or an improp to a tour for the representative.

Then someone came into the room who in more unusual threats then the locals and takes a seat at where Cable and Evenly is sitting at when she sees them.

Dawn: Oh you must be Cable and you be?

Evelyn: Cherry, my uncle and I are staying for a couple of days when what we are going is in a week.

Dawn: mind if I ask what it is?

Evelyn: oh one of those silly business trips my uncle drags me along when I leave for break.

Cable: private school.

Evelyn: More or less.

Dawn: I suppose it's not that different than School that I currently go to even if there's a shop class accidents that resulted in a person named Raven losing her right arm.

Cable jaw dropped a bit while Evenly eyes widen upon hearing that name.

Evelyn: Ah, funny question what happened to her after that?

Dawn: on the Run from truence officers for resisting Juve arrest no one really know when she had disappeared.

Cable: All that from a freak accidents?

Dawn: Tge buzzsaw table was on when it happened fell right on it cutting off her right arm and got a plastic on the hook before Raven was meant to be sent off to juvie.

Evelyn: Ok guest I'll leave you two for now and call my uncle on where we can meet up later and not in a weird way.

Then Evelyn casually walked out of there and when she's outside pull out the phone and call HawkBert.

Evelyn: Hi Uncle do you want to meet somewhere away from Human eyes and ghosts?

As Eberly being on the phone she doesn't know that the ghost of Hasson Stablemean peeked through the door and may find something special about her even if she and her uncle can see him.