Ch. 6 The Lake

I woke to the sun shining on my pelt. I got up and stretched and I sniffed the air for any predators or prey. I paused... what was that smell? I could smell water but it was like it was mixed with something else. Then I realized. "THE LAKE!!!" I thought out loud, slightly embarrassed even though no one was there. I walked towards the scent yet when I looked up I was surprised to see that it was almost sun fall.

Yet as the scent became stronger I started to pick up my speed. My pelt brushed against the tall strands of grass that surrounded the area. I stopped running and almost tumbled over in the process yet I looked out at it. The lake... I finally found it... I say as a smile appears on my face. Then I realized it was getting dark and decided to just take a nap and get up early in the morning, because from what CrowStar has told me they have morning and night patrols. I planned on going up to one of there patrols and explain the lie I needed to use to get into the clans.

I sat there waiting. It felt as if sleep would never come. Yet soon enough I was deeply asleep.

Author's Note ~~~~~~~~~~

Ik ik I haven't been updating:( I wasn't feeling good but after I started to feel better I just wasn't really in the mood to write oh and thx for 100+ views. But Hey! I'm back now! WHERES THE WELCOME BACK PARTAH?!?!??!! xD