chapter 1

-Aspyn-

    The rapid beating of my heart and the sweat increasing on my forehead could show just how scared i really am . Lights above my head blinked on and off in a creepy manor that did not help my already raging nevers .

This was it my existence as i know it was over . When i walked into that room at the end of the corridor i would be killed off like my life didn't matter .

    The towering shadow above me pulled me along like a rag doll . You could tell that these people didn't mess around . Although what i did was really a stupid idea on my behave , but i had no choice .

It was either stay and be killed on sight our try and make my way through another packs territory . So i chose the latter option but that didn't work out to well . I  got caught five minutes after crossing their border .

      There territory was massive it was probably three times the size of my old territory . Although that was only what i had seen while they were dragging me back to their pack house . The pack house from what i had seen was very modern looking and looked like a proper hotel .

Being dragged into the house was when i losted hope . They were going to kill me and I couldn't do nothing about it . It didn't really matter anymore my life meant nothing to no one . Nobody loved me , no one cared about my well being .

        I was a omega rouge why would anyone love me . I had no home , no where to go . Also i heard about this pack they held no mercy on rouges . The Alpha killed them without a word not even flinching .

They were the most feared pack in all of europe . Even though they never bothered nobody they mostly stayed to themselves but rumors got them the title . Thats what i was told all my life so i don't know if its true or not .

          As i zoned back into what was happening we were almost at the end of the hall where the door lies to my fate . I knew that's where the Alpha was considering the two extremely muscular men stood . They were very intimidating standing there with this far off cold stone look .

With a pull to my arm the guy pulling me along stopped with me in his tracks . The guy who brought me here said something to the two men . Slowly they opened the double doors that consumed a massive office . Light was seeping through the four wall panel windows .

            Sitting at a desk in the corner of the room was a man in a black shirt and what looked like black jeans . His dark hair was swept to the left side of his head . He looked really stressed typing furiously at the keyboard of his laptop .

When the man pulling me came to a stop in the middle of the room he coughed . Getting the attention of the man behind the desk .

Slowly he looked up as if he was not interested in anything we had to say . Intell he looked into my eyes and i looked into his . In that moment i knew things were going to change maybe for the worse or maybe for the better .