chapter 12 (sexual) rated R

~Ellsions pov~

Me and Elliot have been out at the mall together for about a half an hour. we have only been to one store and that was the phone store. Mason give me his credit card to get some clothes and stuff.

( a few hours later )

"Hey Ellsion do you want go to get some coffee "Elliot said to me

"yeah " I said back.

so we walked to the Starbucks down the road. as we were walking we passed a dark alley before we could blink some one stabbed my brother with sliver and some one else grabbed me and pulled us into the alley .

Elliot tryed to help me but he couldn't shift because of the sliver in his system and two strong men had him pined to the wall in front of me. the Guy injected me with some sliver so I couldn't shift . The biggest Guy throw me to the ground and stroked my thigh. my brother started screaming but know one seemed to here.

The big Guy that seemed to be the leader grabbed my waste and took my shirt of and then went up to the clasp of my bra and took that off and stared to group my right boob and sucked on the other one by this point I was sobbing so hard. my brother was cursing and yelling at the men because they were making him watch and doing this to me.

The Guy then went down to the buttons of my shorts and started to on button them he slowly sled them down my legs. after my shorts were off he started massaging my upper inner thighs. I Reyes to get him off but people were holding me down.

He roughly tore of my panties. the big rough Guy then took off his pants and boxers and positioned him self near my entrance all of a sudden he slammed into me roughly Elliot screamed so loud while I sobbed harder. the big men kept going really hard that I was bleeding and couldn't feel my legs anymore.

About twenty minutes later the Guy was having his other friends rape me to. I was so close to passing out I was starting to see black spots just as the last Guy was inside me I herd three loud growls and the Guy that was inside me was thrown off me and I was picked up off the ground. I looked up to see Mason holding me with a killing look. he put me in his car and put a blanket over me and then a Guy put Elliot next to me.

" I going to kill those fucking basterds " I herd Mason say before he slammed the door and ran off. Just before I blacked out I felt Elliot grab me and put my head in his lap and stroke my hair.

"I'm so sorry sis " I herd Elliot say before he kissed my forehead and I passed out...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANKS FOR READING IT MEANS ALOT .. please VOTE!!!

<3 GIVE ME LIVE <3