chapter 10

~ Ellison Pov ~

its been a couple days sense I got here with my brother but its great here and I am slowly getting over my parents death .

I mean there in a better place now. I think I'm going to be happy here.

Me and Mason haven't mated yet but the bond is getting stronger I can feel it and its really hard not to touch him.

I think I'm going to let him mark me tonight I'm not sure yet .But I think thar would make us both happy and have a stronger connection to each other.I'm going to let him do it!

----------------------------------

~ Later That Night ~

I was in the bathroom I just got out of the shower and blow dryed my hair. I was wearing a sheer purple nighty it was sexy I would say. I was really nervous I had never done this before. what if he laughed at me or I wasn't his best.

getting over all those thoughts I took a deep breath and slowly walked out of the bathroom to see Mason on his phone on the bed. but as the door to the bathroom closed he looked up.

his eyes widen and the turn darker then before. and he growls lowly. lets just say he had my wolf going that was the sexiest thing I have ever heard with that I bite my lip thinking hard.

next thing I know Mason grabs me by the hips and puts me on the bed gently with him on top. I blush alittle when his eyes rake over my nearly naked body.

" you are beautiful " he said to me.

" thanks " I say back blushing even more.

" why are you dressed like this you know I can't control my self " he said

" maybe I don't want you to" I say in a whisper seductive vocie.

he growls lowly then starts kissing me .

That's all it took for the most amazing night of my life!

----------------------------------

You know what happened I am not going to write about it . once again thanks for reading it means a lot! please leave some comments!

~ Give Me Love ~

<3 <3