chapter 8

~ Ellison Pov ~

When I woke up I felt strong arms around me. I felt complete in Masons arms and with that thought I smiled and turned around to see him snoring and his cute mouth was open slightly it was adorable .

I don't no what came over me but I just had to touch his face. I slowly took my finger and traced his strong jaw line. I went all the way around his face and then to his plump full pink lips. I felt him shiver under my touch. I smirked when I saw his lips lift up into a small smile.

slowly but surly he opened his beautiful blue eyes. he looked over to me and smiled a full blown smile. That maid me laugh alittle laugh. He laughed also.

" Good morning Mas " I said

" Good morning Beautiful " he said to me.

" Thanks for sleeping with me last night Mas " I said to him blushing alittle.

" anything for my baby girl " he said kissing my forehead. that maid me blush and look down. he lifted my head up and looked me in the eyes .

I looked in his and I thought I would melt. he looked from my eyes to my lips and looked back up as if looking for permission to kiss me.

I slowly nodded my head. he put both hands on my checks and slowly he brought his lips to my lips and kissed me it felt like heaven. I put my arms loosely around his neck when he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I gladly excepted .

It got really heated intel we not pulled away panting. I looked up and smiled at him. That was the best kiss ever.

" that was Amazing " we both said at the same time. we both laughed.

We both spent the rest of the day in his room getting to no each other. I learned a lot of this about him.

like : his favorite color is blue, he is 6'5 ,he loves pasta, and he loves to play football and is the qrauter back and his college leauge oh and he is in his fist year of college.

today was amazing day!!!!

---------------------------------

Thanks for reading it means a lot. still don't no when the next update will be still on vacation tell Monday .....

" GIVE ME LOVE "