chapter 2

~ Mason's Pov ~

I was in my office when Josh came running in looking worried. I got up and walked over to him.

" Josh what's wrong " I asked

" we found two rouges be there smell " he said out of breath like he was running.

" where are they " I said

" the clearing " he said

I ran out of the house with some of my strongest guys. we were running to the clearing when I smelt the most wonderful smell ever it was like strawberries and chocolate it was amazing!

My wolf was going crazy I don't no why though. as we got to the clearing my wolf got more excited! when we made it there there was two wolfs. one was big and black with white paws and ears. and the other one was pure white with a black tip on the left ear. I have never seen a white wolf before they say there rare.

The white wolf was whimpering and was trying to get up when the other wolf stood in front of the she wolf and was growling and us in a fight stance you could tell he had alpha in him.

when the whit wolf looked up my heart stop and my wolf was yelling at me one word. MATE

I let out a ear ripping growl to stop my men from attacking them. they backed down right away.

MINE ..I growled and flew at the wolf in front of her .......................

----------------------------------

cliff hanger what's going to happen .....