chapter 13

(Ellisons pov)

When I woke up I was in my bed .I tryed moving but I couldn't my legs and body were swore.

I grunted on pain, it hurt so much that I actually started to sob.My cries most of been flounder because Mason and Elliott came storming in the room with a murderous look on their faces.

But when they seen there was no danger and I was just in pain. There faces softened.

"Elliot can you give is a minute " Mason said to him. with that Elliott left the room.

" Baby I'm so sorry " Mason said while coming over go hug me. when he did I flinched and let out a scream. he just hugged me tighter and was rocking back and fourth while I sobbed into his neck.

" it was terrible mas " I told him

" I know I took care of them " he told me

" I'm never going to leave you alone again and I will protect you forever, you are mine and I love you so much " he said in a scary tone.

Right then in that moment I new things were going to Chang for the better I didn't no but I hoped things would work out.Because like that one that keeps running through my head " it has to get ugly before it gets pretty ..........

-----/----------------------------

This is going to be the last update for awhile I am going to my dads house in Florida ... and I don't no when I will be back .. But thanks for reading ......

<3 GIVE ME LOVE <3