Chapter 11

~ Masons Pov ~

I woke up to the sound of the door to my bedroom opening I sat up quick kooking over at Ellison to make sure she was covers because I didn't want anyone to see her like that but me . I growled at Elliot and pulled the blanket up more over Ellison.

I got out of the bed because i was in boxers and didn't want him waking up Ellison and also she was naked and that made me mad that he was in here. I walked over to him and took his arm and pulled him out of my room.

" why did you come in there " I yelled at him.

" I came to get Ellison " he said back to me

" For What " I said

" I wanted to spend time with her I didn't know that you guys were asleep " he said quietly

" its OK I will go wake her up " I said to him all he did was nod. I walked back into the room and got on my bed and under the blanket on top of my beautiful mates naked body. I could feel my wolf trying to come out but I pushes him back. I slowly bent down and started kissing her neck and sucking on her sweet spot. she let out a small moan from the back of her mouth. That made me hard down there. Before it got any farther she put her hands on my chest trying get me up.

" Good morning beautiful " I said kissing her lips

" morning " she said then she looked down and saw her naked body and blushed instantly. with that I luaghed alittle I told her to get up and get ready because her brother wanted her to spend time with her.

I watched her as she walked into the bathroom and I wondered how I was so lucky to get such a wonderful mate.

----------------------------------

Thanks For Reading.....

It means a lot to me and new chapters comebout every weekend!

~GIVE ME LOVE ~ <3