Falling for.....chapter eight

Parker sauntered towards me with a wicked grin I laughed and swam backwards.

I knew if he touched me things would escalate again. As much as I wanted to I knew it wouldn't be the best idea.

Karla must be at the party by now and I hadn't told Derrick if I was staying out or not.

Feeling clean and refreshed I turned to find Parker looking back towards the party "what's going on Parker?" He looked over me briefly and grinned before coming over towards me and picking me up.

Instinctively I wrapped my legs around his waist I felt him harden a fraction before he pecked me on the lips "I'd do anything to go again especially with you but we'd better not" "you're the one continuing it. I'm innocent" he chuckled squeezed me tightly around the waist and kissed me thoroughly again before letting me go.

"Are you cold?" He asked I shook my head "but Karla should be here by now" he nodded and we headed back to the shore holding hands.

We wandered around for a while until we heard a commotion coming from the car park Karla was standing to the side and there was a huge fight.

Parker nudged me over to Karla and I went willingly taking her into my arms she'd been crying. "Sssshhhhh Karla I'm here" her sobs stopped and I moved us back onto the beach towards the fire.

"What happened honey?" She shook her blonde hair and tried to wipe away tears "I was dancing and a guy grabbed me and tried to pull me into the dunes. I kept calling out and Craig came and rescued me" "you're ok now lets go home" she nodded again and I called Derrick.

He'd been at the condo with Cameron starting to drink and play poker. I'd asked him to come down to the bonfire when he got here. Karla didn't need to walk back to the car park unprotected.

As we waited Craig, Jared and Parker all looking scrappy and a little bloody returned to the fire. But all had smiles on their faces. Craig took Karla off me literally picking her up and placing her on his lap. Parker brought me into his arms and kissed me thoroughly.

My toes curled and I balled my hands into his shirt as he continued to kiss me and tighten his hold on me. He eventually let me pull away both of us almost out of breath.

Derrick walked towards us Cameron following him and I stood up separating Parker from me I held out my hand to Karla and she got off Craig's lap. The four of us headed towards the steps and I couldn't help but look back at Parker he nodded good bye so I blew him a kiss and continued walking with my arm around Karla.

Once we got home she slumped down into the couch and I made us hot chocolates the guys went over and pretended to play poker. I could tell they were listening to us when Karla started to cry again and I explained it wasn't going to happen again and she was safe.

Eventually as I stroked her head reassuringly she fell asleep. Derrick whispered from the dinning table where the poker had continued. "Kristie what happened? Is she alright?"

"This guy tried to drag her off alone into the dunes and she was calling out and Craig a guy she's been seeing came and saved her. She's drunk, scared and in shock she might need to stay here for a few days yer?" "Sure Karla's always welcome here you know that. Anything I can do?" I shook my head

"Know the guy?" "What so you can beat him up?" "Yer" "Craig, Parker and Parker's cousin bet you to it" "I'll have to thank him next time I see him" "I think he enjoyed it" "wouldn't surprise me with his rep" Cameron said entering the conversation.

Derrick looked at his best mate at the tone he'd used. "Hey?" "The girls should stay away from him and his crew look what happens" his tone hostile "guys like that could be any where and Parker and his crew sorted it out and I called Derrick to pick us up." "You shouldn't have been there in the first place I told you to stay away from him" ok that was personal. Very personal. Ouch.

Derrick continued to look at Cameron as though this was the first time he'd seen him so fired up. "Something I should know about?" My big brother clued in.

Fuck.

I tried to stay still and unemotional but Cameron stood up "Derrick I love your sister" Derrick stood up as well "the way you two have looked at each other since we were teenagers was crazy but that's all right? Looking?" "Cameron please don't" "why not?" "Because you've made it clear nothing's going to happen. Leave it alone"

"I've changed my mind" were Cameron's words as he came towards me looking intimidating and overbearing "Camo back off that's my little sister" Derrick made his way over and stepped in front of me.

"Kristie you know I love you we need to talk" he stayed on the other side of my brother thank goodness I didn't want any more drama.

I wasn't his. He couldn't take it back I wouldn't let him. Could I? Did I still love him. Yer.

No doubt about it.

What did that mean for the ever present Parker and I though?