Falling for....chapter five

Lunching with Karla the next day we yawned and stretched through most of it then giggle through the rest.

"So did you get any?" I rolled my eyes at how completely Karla was Karla "no but something might have happened if Cameron hasn't of heard us. Did you hear us?" She blushed "yer I was busy" "ohhhh well we all heard you!"

Friday lunch meant organizing the weekend ahead. "So are you going to see Craig or my bro?" I asked casually she shrugged "Craig's been calling a lot and I haven't heard from Derrick" she sighed I held onto her hand and gave it a quick squeeze "do you want me to say something?" "No but I was an idiot to think the other night things had changed between us." "He hasn't had any girls over and he's been working a lot" Karla smile sweetly at me "thanks for being such a good best friend" "by not saying anything about you bonking my big brother sure any time" she laughed and looking out the window.

"Guess that's my que to head back to work" nodding toward the car park. A sleek black bike had just pulled up.

The one the only Parker also know as trouble "He was egging Cameron into a fight the other night" "I can believe that" so I shocked her by sharing "he was completely naked while he was doing it"

Karla's draw dropped. "You got to see him naked and you still didn't get any? You must have been so frustrated" I laughed and the bell over the door tinkled. "Later hot stuff" she kissed my cheek and winked at Parker on her way out.

"Hey" I said when he made his was directly to my table he smirked and sat down "what are you up to tonight?" "Nothing yet Karla left so you'd find me alone" "smart girl. Did you want to go to a party?" "Sure where?" "I'll pick you up dress beachy" "I bet it's not even at the beach if you're telling me that!"

He chuckled and reached across the table and grabbed my hands. Holding them in his warm hands made me smile. Parker tender and sweet hhhmmm this was interesting.

"You know about last night thanks for letting me crash" I smiled "well you were begging to stay and getting naked probably helped your chances" he through his head back and laughed uncontrollably I just had the pleasure of sitting back and watching.

"You're dishing out those compliments lately. Better keep Camo away might get the wrong idea you know?" I needed to change that topic before it got out of hand.

"So bout tonight Karla can come right?" "As long as she finds her own way there and back" "I'll drive us" he shook his disapprovingly "Kristie you and I are taking my bike" "oh ok well let me know the address and I'll pass it on" he at least agreed to that before I had to head back to work.

At nine I was dressed in blue ripped denim short shorts, a bikini and a loose white singlet. The door bell rung and I raced to answer it.

Standing in from of me was a beach clad boy that made me weak at the knees. Board shorts and a T-shirt with high tops and a cap.

"Wow you look incredible" I smiled taking the compliment "you look ok it's a different look for you, beach bum" he shook his head slid his arm around me and brought me into his chest "you're all mine tonight. Don't think to hard babe" I pushed him off with a laugh and we got on his bike.

Getting to the beach was really cool someone had lit tiki torches along the wet sand and a huge bonfire was surrounded by people. "I love the water and the beach thanks for bringing me" I commentary shyly.

Parker took my hand and led me down the car park steps over the sand dunes and into the sand. "It's my cousins birthday so we'll try not to bump into too much of my family ok" I laughed and turned to him "yer cos I'm some two dollar hooker you need to hide! I'm highly offended Parksy" he turned towards me with sparkling blue eyes and a cheeky grin on his face.

"You want to meet them then?" "I bet they can't be as bad as you" he chucked and shook his head then stepped intimidatingly close. Our breathing mirroring each others. He lifted a hand and placed it on my neck "I'll be as bad as you want me to be" real sly Parker.

The sparkling eyes narrowed as he moved closer as if he was trying to concentrate on something. "Oi Mcbaine you sly dog who's the babe?" A loud obnoxious voice yelled breaking us out if our moment.

Parker grunted and was about to turn around when he was slapped on the back bumping him into me.

As our bodies made contact in all the fun areas. Lust raged through my body and as Parker tightened his hand on my neck and slid another arm around my waste trying to protect me.

With his warm hands on me and his body touching mine he must have seen something in my eyes as he swore and turned around.

"Glad you could make it Mcbaine the rest of the families by the fire. I just came over to check out your latest tail"

"Jarred happy birthday man" Parker continued to stand in front of me almost shielding me. Why invite me to an almost family function then try to hide me?

"Kristie this is my cousin Jarred" he held his hand out behind his back and I took it and he pulled me around him then back into his chest. With his arms wrapped around me my back to his chest I looked at his cousin.

He looked familiar. "Jesus bloodly Christ look at you" he seemed surprised looking at me then looked up at Parker "you finally got her hey?" Jarred grinned and shook his head "congrats man only took you five years to man up"

What was that about? Jarred swaggered off to a group of guys smoking and drinking. "Um am I supposed to know him?" I asked breaking the silence "we went to high school with him he was in most of your classes" "he did look kind of familiar. What was he going on about?"

Parker answered a question was a question. "Want to meet my mum? At least get that out of the way?"