chapter 5 🤨

E.J Caswell @easthighwaterpolo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A DIABOLICAL, CRAZY LITTLE MAN!!!!

The picture is of Ricky, sitting on the floor and grinning at the camera. A red party hat is painted to look like leather and sits upon his head, and a bright red splatter of paint is on his right cheek. In front of his crossed legs is a small chocolate cake, two candles making 22 sticking out of the top with the wicks lit aflame.

big ♥️ @yes_thatsmy_name
happy birthday bestie!!! all the fish say hello and wish you a happy birthday too!!

Nini :)) @gayestprincess
yoo happy birthday to the spawn of the devil, but wtf man we werent invited?

gina @tenticlesx2
Of course we weren't invited, this is rj we're talking about. Also, happy birthday to the fucking pain in my ass, tell him I'm dropping by later with her gift.

Seb 😜 😛 😊  @hithereimsebby
HAPPY BORTHDAY RCKKY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 22!!!!!!! 

Ashlyn Caswell @wonderlandwins
Happy Birthday Ricky!! I'll pop by soon with my gift! I pulled a few scales off BR for it so it was made with pain, so I hope that makes it better for him!!! :D

E.J Caswell @easthighwaterpolo
Rick said thanks everyone!!! esp you, @wonderland wins he appreciates the pain bit!!!

"Richard."

"Nina."

She steps aside and gestures for him to come in. "So you were able to lose your ball of sunshine for a few hours?"

Ricky raises an eyebrow, grinning at the wording, as he takes off his leather jacket. "E.J respects my privacy, I told him I had plans with a friend until the evening."

"Will you two have enough time for your plans later?"

"Of course, you have a steady and fast hand, and I can handle the pain without a break, this should only take four hours at most."

Nini rolls her eyes as she locks the door, she goes over to the table pressed up against the left wall. "Well then, you know the drill, shirt off."

Ricky smirks, refraining from the urge to make a comment that would get him smacked. 

He takes off the thin turtleneck and tosses it aside. He laughs to himself, as he sits backwards in the wooden chair in the middle of the shed; he crosses his arms and rests them on top of the backrest. Nini steps in front of him with an exasperated smile.

"I have a few designs for you, but I thought you'd like this one the most," she says, holding out the paper for his approval. "It'll go under your rose, and this part here will curl onto your ribs, framing the words there."

"Hm, adequate...I'm sure E.J will find it lovely."

Nini flashes him a knowing grin, "that was kind of the point."

Ricky smirks in response, shrugging, "well, it's not E.J's  skin."

"Yeah, but he'll be the one looking at it, helping you take care of it, dreamily trace the lines while you sleep..."

"...Do not abuse the things I tell you, Ni."

Nini laughs as she steps behind Ricky, smiling as she views her favorite canvas once more. Ricky has been her best friend since childhood, and he has always been a muse of hers. He is handsome, a haunting beauty that is rare in this world, and when she first laid eyes on him it awoken a passion inside him. Despite what some people might say or think, their relationship has always been platonic. It didn't matter if she drew his form nude or clothed, or drew upon his skin with needle or paint; their love is innocent, muse and artist, inspiration and drive to create.