miami (1) .

fantasias pov:

    fantasias pov:

i put my pride to the side and invited jen. she sounded nervous when i called, so that tells me she was not expecting it to actually be me.

anyway, we purchased the air BNB together.

everyone found their rooms. my phone dinged as i started to unpack. i furrowed my eyebrows reading it.

Unknown number: be safe down there. i love you, shorty.

: who's this?

i closed my phone and finished unpacking my things. all of my toiletries were put up in the bathroom.

i went and took a shower after i finished putting everything up. i joined everyone else in the front area.

"about time hour bath!"

"i wasn't in there for an hour, girl."

"seemed like it."

jen was off to the side while everyone else was sitting to the side.

"hey, what's wrong?"

"i dont know. i feel like i dont belong here."

"if i didn't think you'd belong, i wouldn't have dialed you. i wanted you here for a specific reason."

"whats that?"

"ive known you almost all my life. i knew what i was doing when i picked up my phone to call you."

she was still confused, but that's ok she may have to brainstorm a little. she'll understand what im saying.

"ready!" holly and melanie said in sync.

"ok, let's go." i grabbed jens' hand as i got up.

"we didn't get to properly meet you. what's your name?"

"jen, yours?"

"melanie"

"well hi melanie."

"im holly. the baddest in the city, and yeah, hi."

"hi holly" she chuckled, trying to act shy.

"so, what are we doing first?"