Chapter 001

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N Kamado's P.O.V:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had and exceedingly average life; I lived with my family on the mountains, looked after my younger siblings, went into the village to make money when we needed it: y'know.. the average stuff. Until one day, when everything changed... all because of a mysterious man with eyes of a monster... a demon..

.

..

...

....

.....

....

...

..

.

"I'm going out to the village now! I'll be back soon!" My older brother Tanjiro: he was the oldest out of my siblings, the most mature of us too, although he was only older than me by 2 months. He was the one who made the most money out of all of the family. 

Our dad, Tanjuro, used to be a charcoal seller, until his body couldn't take it anymore and he fell fatally ill.. when our mum, Kei, found out she called upon the doctor that lived in the village at the bottom of the mountains. He told us that he could treat dad, but it would only add a bit more time onto his life, and then he would succumb to the illness and pass away. A painless one at least..

Well, it was 1:00 PM now on a Saturday and Tanjiro was going to sell the wood that Takeo and me had chopped down. My two precious sibling, Hanako and Shigeru, came running to the front door, "Let us come with you, onii-chan!!" Hanako begged. Tanjiro just chuckled and replied in a sweet voice; "Sorry, little sis.. you can't come with me today! But! I will bring you AND Shigeru some sweets when I get back! Promise!" He then turned to face me. "Are you coming with me today, Y/N?" I shook my head and giggled. "Oh, no, no, no! I have to help Nezuko look after Rokuta today since mum is busy cooking!"

"HEY!! I was supposed to come with you today! That's not fair!" Takeo  dropped his axe and crossed his arms, facing away from his older brother. "Just because Y/N is the closest to your age, doesn't mean that only she is allowed to go with you to the village! None of us have been in absolutely ages!!" He sighed dramatically and sat on the cold snowy ground. "Now, now, Takeo! You can come as well next time I go. Promise." He stuck his pinky out for Takeo to wrap around his own and made a 'pinky promise' as Hanako liked to call it. Takeo's face burned red in embarrassment. He never did like doing that.. I chuckled. Just then, mum came out with a white handkerchief in her hand. "You have dirt on your face, Tanjiro.. be careful when going down the mountain, okay?" She licked the tip of the piece of cloth and rubbed it onto Tanjiro's cheek, I assume that is wear the dirt was. Mum's voice was always reassuring though, so he smiled and nodded.

Nezuko walked out with Rokuta on her back to say goodbye to Tanjiro. Then he set off and me and Nezuko headed inside to set up Rokuta's play pen, which was full of hand-me-down toys since we couldn't afford to buy new ones. 

(A/N: Sorry... no motivation to continue this chapter so the Muzan attack will be next chapter, in chapter 002..

Luv's ya!! BYEEEE!!!)