Y/N KAMADO INTRODUCTION PAGE

I just realized that I never made an introduction page for our MC, so I am doing it now!

Appearance:
Y/N has black hair (from Kie), that is a Nezuko style faded into more of a red color (from Tanjuro) than Nezuko's brown fade (picture shown below is what I would imagine it as) and she has the same eye color as Tanjiro, but a it more darker bc I like the color (picture shown below is what I would imagine it as).

~Eyes~

                                                   ~Hair~

~Hair~

Likes:Y/N likes her family, sleeping, protecting friends/family, fighting/training, hanging out with friends

Likes:
Y/N likes her family, sleeping, protecting friends/family, fighting/training, hanging out with friends.

Dislikes:
Muzan Kibutsuji, karens (basically karen-type workers form missions or some rude-ass non-important demon slayers), Upper Moon's 6.

Personality:
Extremely badass, sleepy a lot, sassy (even if MC can't talk that much {bamboo muzzle}).

Skills:
Japanese Sign Language, Write in Kanji, Write in regular Japanese, Can read Kanji, Can read regular Japanese, amazing fight skills, sewing skills (learned form Nezuko), amazing blood lust control, amazing scent control (can hide her demon scent almost perfectly).

Relationship levels:

💕Familial Love Only 0-100%
💖90-100% Potential Love Interest
🧡70-90% Besties!
💛50-70% Friends
💚30-50% Close Acquaintances
💙20-30% Acquaintances
💜0-10% Just met, no opinions, or don't like
🖤-10-0% Hate

~Tanjiro Kamado~
💕Familial Love Only 100%
He is MC's oldest sibling and took care of her when Tanjuro was ill, and Kie had to look after him and the younger ones.

~Nezuko Kamado~
💕Familial Love Only 100%
She is the younger sister of MC and the closest to her, apart from Tanjiro, would always help the MC take sewing lessons and fix her clothes.

~Takeo Kamado~
💕Familial Love Only 80%
She is not that close to Takeo, not coming into contact with him as much as the rest of the family, since he was always busy trying to chop wood and prove he cold go with Tanjiro to he town.

~Hanako Kamado~
💕Familial Love Only 82%
She mostly hung out with Shigeru bc they were the same age, and loved the same things, but MC still looked after her a bit and she liked Tanjiro more bc he looks like their father a lot.

~Shigeru Kamado~
💕Familial Love Only 78%
He also liked Tanjiro more than MC as well as bc he looks like Tanjuro and that he knew more at what boys like than MC did apparently. Hung out with Hanako a lot and played tag (his fav game) with Takeo sometimes.

~Rokuta Kamado~
💕Familial Love Only 96%
Rokuta would always come up to the MC when he learned how to crawl and she would babysit him constantly, she reminded him of Kie when she was looking after Tanjuro.

NOT MET ANYBODY ELSE YET!!