Chapter II: Deal With The Devil

After the long day that Ayanokouji had, a new dawn was present. Today would be the day in which both Ayanokouji and Sudou had to look for a partner, since the end of the term was approaching and the exam would begin.

Thus, the brunette was in class 2-D with Horikita and Sudou from an early hour on Saturday, a non-school day in which they had to take the opportunity to negotiate with first-year students.

Ayanokouji Pov

After the busy day I had, I set out to find a partner for Sudou, along with Horikita and Sudou himself, who was somewhat embarrassed since he is not used to dealing with new people other than the ones he already knows.

The three of us walked towards the first year classrooms, without running into any enemy leaders from other classes like Ryuuen or Sakayanagi.

The day was unusually calm, which I was grateful for since there are few days like that.

We walked for about 5 minutes and finally entered the building where the first year members studied. A tense aura was present after receiving numerous looks from silent students who were observing us carefully, wondering who we were.

Suddenly footsteps were heard behind us, approaching at high speed, the already known Amasawa Ichika jumped on me, wrapping her arms around my neck.

- "Senpai!"

She shouted excitedly with a big smile and closing her eyes, tightening her hug more than before.

- "Ayanokouji, who is she?"

Class 2-D leader Horikita Suzune asked as she analyzed the situation.

- "She is..."

- "Amasawa Ichika, from class 1-A. Nice to meet you Horikita-senpai."

Both Horikita and Sudou remained silent and glanced at each other wondering if we were a couple. I understood the situation and shook my head, leaving Amasawa somewhat confused.

- "Amasawa-san, what is your rating in the OAA?"

My leader asked bluntly, hoping to find a partner for Sudou Ken.

- "Oh, how direct Horikita-senpai, but for your information, I already chose a faithful companion, if that's what you were looking for."

She answered anticipating her future question about cooperating with Ken, leaving Horikita somewhat taken aback by her response.

-"If you're wondering who he is, I'm hugging him right now."

Amasawa added while still hugging me and smiling at Horikita.

- "Well Ayanokouji, since your partner has already been found, both I and Sudou can retire to look for someone else."

- "Horikita. Since Amasawa is present, couldn't she help her find a partner for Ken?"

I said, looking at Amasawa, being perceptive of the situation and taking the advantage to remove the main problem from the table.

-"Hum... I guess Ayumi-chan doesn't have a partner at the moment. We could ask her to be Ken's partner."

Amasawa responded thoughtfully as we walked towards the classroom of class 1-A. Already in the classroom, Amasawa spoke with Mitsui Ayumi, a student with a B+ general ability, who, after a bribe from Amasawa, relented after talking to Horikita and Sudou.