Chapter V: Imminent Danger

It's been a week since Ayanokouji had the White Room talk with Sakayanagi Arisu. They both prepared for any possible strategy, but they didn't know what they were facing.

Today was the start day of the uninhabited island exam, where all classes would participate, just as Sakayanagi explained.

Days before the start of the exam. Ayanokouji had a serious talk with Horikita Suzune about the danger that this exam would bring to the triumph of class 2-D.

3 days before the exam

Night fell in the middle of the ocean, where on the bow of that abysmal cruise ship, two students could be seen standing face to face, ready to start a conversation.

- "Ayanokouji-kun, what did you want to tell me?"

The black-haired girl named Suzune asked at the call from her classmate.

- "Horikita. This exam is dangerous."

- "That?"

- "As far as I know, President Nagumo along with the student council will move the largest number of students. He probably bought them with private points, since he plans to defeat me on his own to obtain the 20 million loot points I have."

- "But then, what will you do?"

- "I come to leave the leadership of class D to you, Horikita."

She maintained a silence along with an expression of surprise.

- "During this last year, I saw for myself that you have matured as a leader, and that you have incredible potential. I am leaving the position to you because it is what you deserve. I will not ask you for support, since this will be a face to face, I only ask you to win on your own merits, since this time I will not help you."

She declared the brunette of her with the typical poker face of hers. Regarding Horikita, she was stunned, since she always depended on Ayanokouji to move forward.

After some thought, the leader of class D accepted the responsibility, nodding at what Ayanokouji explained, and she decided to lead the class to victory.

Present

On the other hand, the White Room student, known as Amasawa Ichika, struck up a conversation with Yagami Takuya, already the "mastermind" who would defeat Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

In this conversation, Yagami would congratulate Amasawa on her merits and make her act under her orders, or so he believed.

1 day before the exam

In the middle of the day, while the students lay busy with the leisure activities that the cruise had. The brunette, leader of class 1-B, summoned the beauty of class 2-A to play her plan through her.

- "Yagami-kun?"

The girl asked, looking for the presence of the emerald-eyed brunette.

- "Oh. Amasawa-san. You're here. Take a seat."

Yagami responded, welcoming her guest.

- "Well Amasawa-san. I have to congratulate you after your successful seduction of Ayanokouji, but that is not the point."

He said, moving away from the topic and putting on a more serious face.

- "Okay Amasawa. I need you to grab this."

She ordered the brown one while she slid an in-ear across the table.

-"This is an in-ear. It is a device that works as a walkie talkie. With it I will give you directions to take Ayanokouji to his grave. I plan to corner him with the help of Tsukishiro-sensei and Shiba-sensei. "