Prologue: Amasawa Ichika

In a remote part of the White Room, three people lay gathered, discussing a risky operation for those who ventured in no matter how capable they were. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka escaped last year, leaving a big mark on that institution.

The mission of bringing the masterpiece from that place was being entrusted to simply some experiments that apparently went better than expected.

- "Well, Amasawa-san, Yagami-kun, it's time to review the contents of the mission."

Said Agent Tsukishiro, using a controller to turn a slide of a presentation, revealing the face of an already familiar student.

- "You two, after 15 years of training, must expel Ayanokouji Kiyotaka by any means possible as soon as possible. Thanks to him, the White Room will be able to have a bright future."

He began explaining Tsukishiro. The last thing said made the boy present clench his teeth in hatred. It really frustrated him to know that he didn't stand out because of him.

- "Both I and Shiba-sensei will be aware of your movements and will request recognition after a certain period of time. You will be transferred to ANHS tomorrow at dawn to begin your school year as first-year students. One last reminder. Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is not a common target, don't hold back."

He finished the above, turning off the projector and leaving the controller on the table and then leaving the room. Both students repeated their last action after a few minutes of silence.

Amasawa Pov

And to think that the only time I could get out of here would be through a mission... To be honest, I'm a little excited to know what's in store for me. I always wanted to know what Ayanokouji-senpai is like since we never had the opportunity to meet him in any training.

According to rumors they say that he is someone without expression or feeling, someone cold without heart, but I doubt that is the case. He just needs some attention and love... I'm sure.

I may have been entrusted with this mission to capture you senpai but... I will not obey the White Room, I want to see why you left this place, I want to know your motives, I want to know you.

Coming out of my thoughts, a voice hailed me from my right side.

- "Amasawa-san!"

- "Oh! Sorry, what's wrong Yagami-kun?"

- "Don't you think it's unfair?"

He said angrily with the same expression previously shown with Tsukishiro. To tell the truth, I know what he meant, since I could see his suffering throughout his life. I returned to myself and remained silent.

- "This rat... Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, I want to kill him with my bare hands and prove that I am the best in this fucking place, no matter the inconveniences."

Enraged, he said, releasing all his rage in a single sentence. His hatred towards Ayanokouji-senpai grew considerably as time went by, so these types of comments were common for me.

- "Yagami-kun.. You shouldn't blame him... After all, he was in the same situation as us..."

I responded trying to convince him. My mistake. He grabbed me by the neck and slammed me against the wall, choking me on the spot.

- "It's not his fault? Listen to me, bitch, that motherfucker has made my life impossible without seeing him. The only thing I want is to see him dead, don't make me see you the same way."

He said, releasing his grip on me and going another way than mine. His grip left a strong mark on my neck, which I caressed with pain while I recovered my breathing while lying on the floor.

...

Already in my room, lying on my bed, I looked at the ceiling, thinking about my possible meetings with my senpai. Any normal person would say that I'm in love, but the truth is that I don't even know him. I feel admiration for his feats, to the point of considering him the perfect human, a divinity.

However, I would love to experience what they call 'love'... Returning to myself, I sighed and got up from my bed, looking at myself in the mirror in my room, admiring my developed body.

- "Will this be enough to seduce someone?"

I asked myself as I straightened my clothes to reveal my defined figure. After admiring myself for a short period of time, I saw the school uniform on my desk which I stretched out in front of the mirror to see in detail. It was cute, I couldn't lie.

Without thinking about it for another second, I tried it on to see how it looked on me and to my surprise it was somewhat tight, so I unbuttoned the jacket, revealing the orange sweater that came with the outfit.

After changing, I looked in the mirror and smiled after seeing the result, I loved how I looked. I really hoped that others would see me the same way, especially the guy I admire so much. I guess tomorrow I will start trying to get closer, although since it is my first day I will have to integrate into the school a little and see how it works.

I can not wait...

...

After leavint the White Room, a dark color car was waiting for us in the parking lot, awaiting our arrival, both Yagami-kun, Tsukishiro and I got into the vehicle heading towards our mission, or what I call "opportunity".

- "Will I be able to see Ayanokouji-senpai?"

- "Can I be his friend?"

Multiple questions ran through my head as I looked out the window. I could only wish for one thing and that was to live the freedom that will be granted to me from now on.

- "We'll meet soon, Ayanokouji-senpai."

If you want to know more about when this story will be updated, visit my profile and follow me, I will publish content over time. Thank you.