Chapter IV: Pool Day

Yesterday, a certain brunette had a talk with two girls, relatively close to him, where topics related to the White Room were discussed.

On the other hand, a boy with a kind appearance and a calm aura was pulling strings around said school, trying to get closer to having the opportunity to expel the brunette.

Yagami Takuya Pov

Yesterday I issued a warning to a few people, with whom I had established an alliance to expel Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I was able to gather this information thanks to Nagumo-senpai, who leads and coordinates the student council.

It was a wise decision of mine to join him. Now I have much more social power, so it won't be difficult for me to manipulate my environment.

Regarding Ayanokouji's common enemies, they are Ryuuen Kakeru, Kushida Kikyo, Nagumo Miyabi, director Tsukishiro, Nanase Tsubasa, Hosen Kazuomi and Amasawa Ichika. Obviously I didn't count some first years, but I didn't think much of it.

Between Nagumo-senpai and I, we have the first and third years under control. Regarding Ryuuen, class 2-C will support us from the second year, leaving Ayanokouji with only class A and B as possible support, since Kushida will manipulate as much of class 2-D as possible.

Regarding Amasawa, not long ago I had a telephone conversation with her. It seemed that she wanted to act on her behalf and test Ayanokouji's abilities, manipulating him through seduction and feminine affection.

I'm not going to lie, this failed product had to do something after such antics that she did, I'm glad that she can finally think about her miserable life for once.

Having said that. My victory is assured. Get ready Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, because you will return to the White Room, and you will be exposed to the false genius that you are.

Ayanokouji Pov

After the talk with Amasawa, yesterday was relatively boring. I read a couple of fiction books that Hiyori Shiina gave me to entertain myself, but they ended up being a little shorter than I thought, so I spent the rest of the day sleeping.

Today, Amasawa and Sakayanagi called me almost at the same time as soon as I woke up, asking that this day be a quiet day at the pool. It was logical, since they gave us almost a week off, but the two of them are not good together.

I still accepted both invitations and before they could say anything, I set the place and time for both calls, which were notified at the same time on my phone.

At this moment, I find myself walking towards the pool found at the stern of the cruise ship, it was really big and there were a lot of people.

With my gaze, I was looking for two female figures, which I found after a little search. They were both having a verbal argument with each other.

- "Wow, it's loli-senpai. I didn't imagine you could walk here."

I heard Amasawa say out loud.

- "Fufu. My walking ability may not be as good but it's definitely better than your lack of manners."

Sakayanagi responded somewhat annoyed.

-"Ara, it seems that loli-senpai is ashamed of her legs. Well, I don't blame you, your father had the problem because his balls couldn't do a good job."