Chapter I: Unexpected Encounter

A new dawn was hitting ANHS, and with it, a new school year. A year of 'peaceful' life had already passed that the brunette known as 'Ayanokouji Kiyotaka' had enjoyed. His class, now known as class 2-D, had become much stronger over the past year.

Figures like Horikita Suzune or Karuizawa Kei continued to maintain composure and order in the class, having those matured as a group and as people.

Of course the other classes were not left behind and continued to advance on their own paths and, now that the new year has begun, they will start with much more strength, since some of them already know who they are facing and how exceptional he can be.

Ayanokouji Pov

I was walking through the Keyaki mall after having met with Horikita and Sudou regarding the new special exam that Chiyabashira-sensei assigned us for this beginning of the school year.

To sum it up in a nutshell, we have to collaborate with first-year students to earn private points and class points. Both I and Sudou didn't get a partner for this exam.

From my point of view I didn't care much, but in Ken's case, it was necessary for him to find a partner, since, with his E+ academic ability, he would have difficulty passing this exam.

Returning to reality, I continued my way through the Keyaki mall, since I intended to buy some casual clothes. I barely had a pair of shirts and pants, I wanted to buy some outfit to go out and another to meet with friends, although I don't have any friends... Except for the Ayanokouji group I suppose.

Walking calmly along Keyaki avenue, I was able to see familiar people. I could see Ryuuen along with Ibuki dressed casually, it seems that they were simply recruiting new classmates, since after their deal with Class A, they could afford to buy students for the exam.

After a few minutes, I stood in front of a summer clothing store. I thought twice and finally went in. I went to the men's section and saw a pair of fine fabric shirts in forest green and crimson red that interested me, both monochrome, somewhat unoriginal but just what I was looking for.

Without further ado I went to the locker room, where I ran into an unexpected and something unusual visitor.

- "Oh! Ayanokouji-kun! How nice to see you."

Said Ichinose Honami, the leader of class B, who was waiting outside the locker room for another girl while she changed.

- "Did you come to buy clothes too?"

- "Oh, no, I just came to accompany Kushida-san, she asked me to help him choose some outfits."

She told me with her usual bright smile. Despite having confessed to me not long ago, he continues to maintain his composure and that aura of courage that he always carries. She really is someone to admire.

We were silent for a few seconds and finally Kushida Kikyo moved the dressing room curtain to the side to reveal her outfit.

- "Kushida..."

- "..."

- "A-Aya... nokoji..."

She said turning red. When she moved the curtain you could see how she was wearing a swimsuit that showed off a lot of her well-endowed body, making the situation somewhat embarrassing.