Chapter 3

Emmys P.O.V
After becoming Butchy's girlfriend Lela took me to her room to have a full core biker makeover.
Ok um I need to get the comb,red lipstick, oh mascara, leather oh golly this is going to be so much fun.
Your so sweet of doing this Lela I said.
Oh your welcome where's the leather clothes ugh she said as she was throwing clothes out of her closet.
Half way though the makeover.
Ugh I forgot the hairspray in Butchy's bathroom can you go get while I decide which lipstick colour lets see Rudy red or vampire red.
I giggled and went to Butchy's room.
I knocked on the door and Butchy opened it smiling.
What do you want babe he said.
Just the hairspray Lela left in your bathroom.
sure but you have to hug me and kiss me first he said smiling.
I'm just kidding you don't have to he said quickly after.
I did both he kissed me back passionately and held me in his arms.
But really the hairspray please I said.
Oh right he gave it to me and I went off.
I went back to lelas room and she finished off the makeover.
Wow I like it a lot I said similing.
I knew you would!
Go show butchy she said jumping up and down.
I went to Butchy's room again and showed him.
You look amazing he pulled a strain of hair out of my face and kissed me on my forehead.
I kissed him on the cheek he then held me in his arms I felt so safe and secure in them.
Enough lovey Dovey stuff Lela took my arm and headed back to her room.

Tanners P.O.V
Me and all my surfer friends were hanging out peacefully at big mommas until the bikers came in.
SeaCat ran up to the.
Well isn't it the rodents you guys haven't been terminated yet to bad.
Well you better make like a wave because Butchy wants this place all to him self said chee chee.
Ya butchy wants this place all to him self said Emmy and she kissed him on the cheek.
Wait are there dating I thought!
I ran up to them.
You bikers can leave and Emmy will come and join the surfers with me I grabbed her hand.
And why would she join you fish said butchy angrily.
Because I love Emmy.
Everyone gasped Emmy the loudest.
All the surfers and bikers were whispering mean things but I didn't care I loved her her beautiful Long light brown hair falling perfectly and her her gorgeous blue eyes that looked like the sea.
Butchy punched hard and I fell to the floor it really hurt his arms were huge and I was hurt.
Well she is mine so too bad!
I punched him back but it wasn't as hard as he did he was too strong for me he pinned me down to the floor.
Stop just stop fighting yelled Emmy I don't like you tanner I'm sorry I'm in love with Butchy.
Ya she is and he punched me again.
But there is no reason to fight stop Butchy just stop!
Sorry babe he stood up and kissed me on the cheek.
He gave me a death glare and lead the rest of the bikers to there table.
He may have her but I will win her heart just wait butchy she will be mine I thought.