Chapter 7

Emmys P.O.V
I ran after Lela I felt terrible for what I did I mean what was I thinking I was a terrible friend.
I caught up to her and grasped her arm Lela please I'm sorry.
NO YOUR NOT I MIGHT OF HAD A CHANCE WITH TANNER IF BUTCHY DIDNT COME AND SCARED HIM OFF.
I don't think it was that I said shyly.
No really then what is it ugh hate you she yelled.
Im sorry ok maybe if you had a boyfriend you would understand how it feels but apparently no one likes you I snapped back at her.
She started crying now you are not starting this she yelled.
Well maybe I am it's not even a big deal I yelled back at her.
She walked up to me and slapped me hard.
Are you kidding me are you crazy!
Oh why don't you fight back or will your boyfriend do it for you since that's all you care about.
That's not true and I won't hit back cuz I care about you!
Well I use to care about you she yelled back have fun being with your stupid boyfriend that's clearly all you care about!
She ran off and I decided not to chase she was clearly on her period.
I sat down on the beach crying I just loft my best friend I thought.
Tanner P.O.V
Me and butchy went looking for Lela and Emmy after they ran off.
We went separate ways and then I saw Emmy crying on the beach alone it reminds me of the time when everyone thought butchy cheated on her.
There you are I said walking up to her oh my god your face is all red.
Me and Lela got into I fight I sniffled she then ended up slapping me .
Oh I'm so sorry are you ok I said I put my arm around her waist.
Please don't touch me she said shyly.
Oh sorry I took my arm off.
So you and butchy are really close you guys are really forever too bad you will never be able to kiss another guy I said.
Are you trying to cause more drama she said moving away from me.
Sorry it's just true I said but you could always have one last kiss with another guy well me.
I'm good thanks she said standing up.
Come on I won't tell butchy he said tucking my hair back.
Tanner stop she yelled at me.
I forced myself on her and kissed her she surprisingly didn't pull back.
Butchys P.O.V
I was on the beach looking for my girl and my little sis after they ran off fighting.
Then when I finally find Emmy I see her kissing that surfer boy Tanner.
WHAT IS GOING ON HERES I YELLED.
They pulled off each other.
Butchy babe he forced him self on me she said sobbing I'm my Arms.
Ya then how come you didn't try to pull away I said pushing her out.
Butchy please he forced himself on me I was scared to pull away.
Nice excuse I loved you Emmy more then anything you we're my girl you were too afraid I would cheat on you but you were the one ended-up doing that I my eyes were filled with Tears.
Butchy babe it's not what you think she tried hugging me.
I pushed her off and she fell in the sand were over I yelled at her.
I ran off holding tears In to pretend to be strong but right now I was the opposite from strong.
I couldn't believe The most amazing lovely beautiful kind girl cheated on me I knew it was too good to be true.

-pretty populargirl110 AHHH😨 pretty dramatic Thanks so much for all you guys reading I appreciate it so much thank you guys for waiting I will post the new chapter soon love you guys 😘