Chapter 8

Emmys P.O.V
I spent the night at struts she made me feel better like a lot better.
Today I decided I was going to confront Lela and butchy since they clearly hated me because I grew to love both of them In different ways I couldn't leave them I just couldn't but if they couldn't forgive I guess I would have to go back home but there wasn't much Great back home.
I walked to butchy and Ella's house and knocked on the door no one answered.
They gave me a key to there house so I came in.
SO I GUEES YOU GUYS HATE ME NOW I yelled.
No reply I knew they were here because there shoes were in the living room.
WEll I'm a human being I make mistakes and I had reasons for these mistakes but I'm so sorry if you would let me explain please.
Still no reply.
OK Lela you are the most sweetest girl I ever met you are kind caring and gorgeous I'm so sorry for I did to you it was wrong and selfish you are the most amazing friend I ever had and I couldn't ask for a better one I yelled.
You always make me smile when I'm sad and I never had girlie friends but you the girliest girl I ever met and it's so easy to have fun with you and to tell you stuff.
Now I was crying.
And you butchy are the best boy friend I could ever had I know I'm idiot for not backing form Tanner but i thought he was going to hurt me if I did.
You are so hot and kind and a lot less tough then you seem I can't live with out you ok I never felt love like this and I don't want it to end ok I'm sorry.
I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs it was Lela.
I forgive you and I'm so sorry for hurting you she had hugging me.
We were crying in each other arms like heavily crying.
I'm so glad to have you as much best friend again I said sniffling.
I guess butchy doesn't feel the same way I said crying louder.
Why don't you go to his room and try to explain and hug him.
I nodded and went up.
I was outside of butchy room.
Butchy babe I'm coming in.
I opened the door and tried to run over to hug him.
No go away he yelled.
Please butchy I tried kiss him.
NO YOU BROKE MY HEART he took his lamp and smashed it on the floor.
I started crying again and ran out of the room.
Lela hugged me he will realize life without you and come crying to you.
I wish I said sobbing.
Prettypopulargirl110-sorry short chapter will update soon hope you enjoyed it