Chapter 10 (final chapter)

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in so long I just been busy 😖-prettypopulargirl101

Emmys P.O.V
So how are we going to get butchy make peace to the bikers I said.
I'm not sure yet but we just need to make a plan.
I nodded I was at Lela house coming up with a plan to get the bikers and surfers to make peace but so far we have nothing btw it's been two weeks so the house is all fixed up!
Well we could I have nothing said Lela.
Why don't we tell butchy what were doing and then see how he reacts I suggested.
Ya and get yelled at and have half the house destroyed no thanks.
Come on Lela please.
No she yelled.
Then do you have anything better I said.
Well no but were still not using your idea.
Butchys P.O.V
I walked in the living room and saw my two favrouite girls in the world I don't knows how I got so luck to have them.
Hey dogs I said putting my arm around Emmy and kissed her on the cheek.
Butchy me and Lela want to make peace with the surfers please can we.
YOU WERENT SUPPOSE TELL Yelled Lela.
I couldn't believe my ears I stood there blank for a few seconds.
ARE YOUS CRAZY I HATE THE SURFERS AND WERE ALL SUPPOSE TO HATE THEM YOUS BEEN GOING BEHIND MY BACK!!!!!!
Emmy threw her arms around me and kissed me passionately it was the best kiss she ever gave me.
Can you do it for me she said with her puppy dogs eyes.
I picked her up and put her on my lap I would do anything for you,yous are way more important to me then getting big mommas to myself I kissed her cheek.
Really said Lela and Emmy at the same time.
I nodded.
Emmy buried her head in my chest.
You guys are so gross whined Lela!
The next day...
Emmys P.O.V
Butchy picked me up and put me on his bike I held him tightly so I wouldn't fall off.
I could tell he was a bit nervous but if they said no he would probably just start throwing punches at them and he of course would win.
Emmy do we have to this he asked me as we reached closer to the beach.
You promised I said kissing his cheek I'm tired of fighting with them.
Fine I'm only doing this for yous he said.
I smiled blushing.
Butchys P.O.V
I walked In big mommas holding hands with Emmy.
Well isn't it the rodents I knew I should of laid some traps.
I was boiling mad I was about to yell something back but Emmy put her hand on my mussel and rubbed it gently.
Well we were actually here to make peace with yous cool cats I said putting on a fake smile.
All the surfers gasped and started whispering.
Tanner walked up form the back and went really close to my face I wanted to punch him from what he did to Emmy.
Sure he said laughing.
Oh well ok I said fake smiling again.
Everyone started cheering and dancing.
Big momma yelled hallelujah!
Elvis music started blasting on the juke box and everyone one started dancing.
Emmy started dancing next to me I just stared at her she looked so pretty I did this all for her after all she done so many thing to me break my heart but she stole it I knew from that moment I wanted to marry her when I was older and spend the rest of my life with her.
Emmys P.O.V
I was dancing with butchy at big mommas I was so glad the turf war was over
I love butchy so much he is the best thing that ever happened to me I didn't know I guy could look so rough but be so sweet I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and I decided not to go back home and stay here forever the only question was could I spend the rest of my life here without telling Butchy where I'm really from.

And it's over thank you so much for reading I had so much fun writing this.
I will make a sequel if we get this to 1000 reads In the next two weeks right now we're at 808 so let's try to get this to 1k thanks so much again I love all of you 😝😘-prettypopulargirl101