Chapter 5

Lelas P.O.V
Butchy your going to have to eat eventually this is madness!
No I'm never eating again all I wanted I'm my life was one girl that I would love forever and know that's gone I mine as well die!
You sound ridiculous I will explain to Emmy what really happened ok just eat something.
NO LEAVE ME ALONE he said punching the wall.
I shook my head and went back to my room.
10 minutes later..
I heard a knock on my bedroom door I went to open it and I saw Emmy.
She came crying her eyes out,why am I south a bad person am I ugly is that why he cheated on me!
No that's not it all I said hugging her.
Then what is it she yelled.
Let me tell you what really happened ,I explained the whole thing to her she didn't seem much happier.
How am I suppose to BELIVE him she said crying less.
Because he is not the type to something crazy like that!
Ugh I'm so stupid I should have let him explain,can I tell you a secret I said.
I kissed tanner like made out with him he came to me on the beach to make me feel better.
Oh golly that's big I won't tell and can I tell you a secret.
Of course what she said.
I have a crush on Tanner.
Aww I won't ever touch him again I said winking.
She giggle,Are you going to forgive butchy he won't eat or sleep and he keeps yelling and crying.
Give me a night said I need to rest.
She nodded and we went to sleep.
Butchy's P.O.V
I was awake all night thinking about Emmy I couldn't sleep and I was starving I was over extraditing saying I wasn't going to eat but I still wasn't going to sleep.
I heard a knock on my bedroom door.
Go away Lela I'm not in the mood I said my voice shaking and dry.
It's me Emmy open up she said.
I ran over and opened the door quickly.
I thought you never wanted to speak to me again.
Lela told me what really happened she said plus I can't live without you.
I dipped her and kissed her passionately.
I was going to kill my self with out you he said.
She giggled ya right.
That's it butchy I will feed you if up your not going to eat this morning yelled Lela.
I will eat because Emmy is my girl friend again and I opened the door.
That's great she hugged us both!
I was so glad to have my girl back.