Part 2:Meeting the other recruits\instate chase\Opeartion light phoenix

(Bumblebee drives up to a massive building in the shape of a fist)

Bumblebee:ok you two,were here.

Tails:whoa!

Bumblebee:head to room 217, that's the hero club.

Tails:thank Bee!

(The two walk into the school)

Darcy:hi!

Cindy: (waves back) hi!

(There were many species in the school; Humans,Cybertronians, Supernatural beings,Mobains,Toads,Koppas,etc.)

Tails:this must be the room.

(The two walk in. Inside there were kids around their ages. A girl in a red and light blue sweater eating a sandwich,a gurgon petting the two snakes in her hair,a young samurai boy meditating,a red race car who is using a treadmill like simulator,and a rusty tow truck playing Jenga with a dark skinned vampire.)

?:heads up!

(Suddenly a cyan streak almost hits Darcy but she's dogdes it)

Blue hair girl:haha,how was that!?

Lynn Jr:not bad! (The two fist bump)

Blue and purple hair banshee: sweet Jessica above,Sena! Are you trying to knock the poor kid out?!

Sena:relax,she dodge it.

Caroline:sorry about that. I'm Caroline.

Tails:I'm Miles Prower,but you can call me Tails. this is Darcy.

Jannah:I'm Jannah. This is Rai,Izzy,Alaster,Lightning,Mater,Teo,Sena, Vincent,Bowser Jr, and the little pink one that is sleeping is Lucky.

Darcy:nice to meet all of you!

Teo:welcome,make yourselves at home!

Tails:thanks!

Jannah:ok, before you make yourselves too comfortable,we're gonna get you two into shape.