12

"Good morning," a fresh-out-of-the-shower Jungkook greets you, his voice soft yet tantalizing as he steps into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. You rub your eyes, still groggy, wondering if you're dreaming about him again. "How are you feeling, baby?" he asks, walking closer, his gaze never leaving you.

"Sore," you reply, clutching the sheets tighter as you meet his eyes. He nods understandingly and bends down to peck your lips.

"Is there something I can do to help you feel better?" he murmurs, caressing your hair gently. You close your eyes, sinking deeper into the mattress at his touch.

"Maybe a massage?" you suggest, your voice muffled by the sheets.

"Hmm," he says, pouting playfully and looking up as if in deep thought. "I have to go to a business meeting, but I can give you a massage before leaving." A wide smile spreads across your face, and you eagerly turn over to give him access to your back.

He stands up from the bed and walks to the dresser, rummaging through a drawer until he pulls out a bottle of coconut oil. Your eyes follow every movement, tracing the lines of his muscled back, noting the small moles scattered across his skin and the tattoos on his shoulder illuminated by the morning sun. His body is a work of art, and he knows it.

As he turns around, he unwraps the towel from his waist, standing naked before you. Your eyes widen, and a blush creeps up your cheeks.

"Now you're shy?" he teases, a smirk playing on his lips as he grabs a pair of boxers from the dresser and slips them on.

"You caught me by surprise," you say shyly, hiding your face with your hand.

"You can't be shy after what we did last night," he says with a mischievous glint in his eyes, grabbing the coconut oil and walking over to you. He sits next to you on the bed and pours some of the oil onto your back, his hands warm and firm as they begin to massage your sore muscles. "Not after sucking my dick with that pretty mouth."

"God, stop!" you exclaim, burying your face in the pillow, your cheeks burning.

"I'm just saying that you can't be shy about looking at my naked body when you've had your mouth around it," Jungkook teases, making your face burn with embarrassment. Why is he so mouthy?

"I know, I just... I don't know, you're hot," you mumble, feeling his warm hands rubbing your naked back. The tension starts to melt away under his touch.

"Well... I could look at your naked body all day," he says, making you smile. You love that he appreciates your body as much as you admire his.

His hands move lower, pushing the sheets away and exposing your body to him. "Yeah... I like it a lot," he murmurs, pouring more oil into his hands and starting to rub your legs. The initial touch is a bit painful, as your muscles are sore from the night before, but soon it turns into a pleasurable sensation.

His thumbs draw circles on your calves, making you mewl. "Do you like that?" he asks, his voice soft and seductive.

"Yeah," you whisper, eyes closed, relishing in his touch.

His hands travel up to massage the back of your thighs. "And this?"

"Mhm," you reply, your body craving more of his touch.

He leans close to your ear, his breath hot against your skin. "Do you want a happy ending massage?" he whispers before kissing your cheek.

A smile forms on your lips, and you open your eyes to meet his gaze. "Are there any other kind?" you tease, enjoying how playful he can be.

"Alright, turn around, baby," he instructs. You turn over, exposing your front to him. He smiles at you and bends down to kiss your lips.

Reaching over to the nightstand drawer, he grabs some lube and places it on the bed, ready for later. He then applies coconut oil to your belly, making you shiver at the cold sensation.