16

You walk out of work and glance at your watch—almost 10 p.m. It's been a long day, and you're exhausted. All you want is to get home and soak in a hot bath. You try hailing a taxi, but you're not having much luck. Just as you're about to give up, your phone chimes inside your purse. You rummage around until you find it, smiling when you see Jungkook's name on the screen.

"Hi baby, what are you doing tonight?"

"Just walking out of work, planning to take a long bath" you reply, biting your lip as you fight back a smile. Just thinking about him makes your heart race.

You continue trying to flag down a cab, eager to get home. Finally, you manage to catch one, and as you settle into the back seat, your phone chimes again.

"Need some company?"

A big smile spreads across your face. Of course, you want his company.

"Only if it comes with a relaxing massage."

"How about a relaxing massage and an orgasm? the whole package" he replies.

A wave of heat rushes through you. You weren't planning on having sex tonight—it's late, and all you wanted was a bath and sleep—but you can't resist. Being with Jungkook helps you forget about everything and sleep like a baby. Plus, you really want to see him.

"I'm in. I'll be home in about 30 minutes," you text back.

"Great, I'll be waiting for you, baby" he replies.

You lock your phone and gaze out the window. It feels like forever since you started seeing Jungkook, yet you've never felt more at ease. You enjoy his company, and that visit to the Hamptons made you feel closer to him. Everything feels right. But you can't deny that Mila's constant claims that you're in love with him have made you overthink. You're scared and unsure of your feelings, and you want to figure them out before you get hurt.

After a, not-expected, forty-minute ride, you arrive at your place, pay the taxi driver, and step out of the cab. As you look toward the building, you're relieved to see that everything is quiet—no nosy neighbors around to give you judgmental looks. You're not in the mood for any of the old ladies gossiping about how you've "captured" Jungkook.

You take the elevator to your floor, and as you step into the hallway, Jungkook steps out of his apartment, wearing a white shirt and his biker padded jeans, signaling that he just got home too.

"Hi, pretty," he says, his face lighting up with a big smile.

A matching smile spreads across your face. Just seeing him makes you forget about the tough day you had at work. Without hesitation, you run to him and jump into his arms. Who cares if the neighbors are watching? Let them see that he's yours and so they stop fantasizing about having him.

"Hi," you whisper before kissing him. He kisses you back, a smile still lingering on his lips.

"How was work?" Jungkook asks, his hand gently caressing your back. His touch and scent are exactly what you've been longing for all day.

"It was okay, just a little crazy. I couldn't wait to come back home," you reply, leaning into him as he kisses your cheek.

"I was waiting for you in the lobby, but you took so long that I ended up texting you," he says with a soft smile that makes your heart skip a beat.

"Yeah, I had to fix a few things before leaving," you explain, rolling your eyes. "How was your day?"

He lifts his eyebrows and purses his lips. "Emotional?" he chuckles, leaving you curious since you haven't yet seen any of his work.