♚3♚

[Y/N POV]

I relaxed on the bed and Rora came in wiping her hair. She seems very tired and bored. She has been in music class all day today so her eyes are puffy & almost closing but she is not tired of music. She has this much passion for music!

She flopped down on the bed and I scolded, "The bed is already broken, it's going to fall apart if you fall hard on it like this."

"I know. Mother always scolds me and you are scolding me too," she said lazily rolling on the bed and pretending to be sad.

"Aunt's scolding is probably better than me. Why don't you go sleep there?" I teased her.

"Not there. Your nagging is more tolerable, at least better than mother's sleepwalking. Even if you beat me out, I won't go," she pretended to whine like a baby, hugging me tightly and I smiled at her actions.

"Alright, I won't. Now let go of me, you are suffocating me," I forced her away from me with great difficulty. She sticks with me like a total leech. A beautiful leech!

Rora is my cousin sister. I am 3 years older than her. I was born in 1614 AD and she was born in 1616 AD. So now I am 22 years old and she is 19 years old.

While celebrating birthdays is a joy to others, it is like poison to me. My mother died giving birth to me. So how can I celebrate my mother's death anniversary when I am the cause of her death.

"What are you thinking?" Rora said shaking me.

"Nothing," I pulled my hair to calm myself and then told her, "What about your music lessons? How are you doing?"

"Great. I really like to sing. But all the credit goes to you because if you hadn't requested mother, she would never have agreed," Rora said pinching my cheeks with her hands & showing gratefulness with her doe eyes.

"It's not acceptable to express gratitude like that," I said & pushed her hand away.

"Why? Are you angry somehow?" Rora's beautiful face showed confusion and fear.

"Singing will do. I haven't heard your singing voice yet," I said with a cheerful smile at her.

"Singing? Now? Everyone is sleeping."

"Sound won't go out. Maybe your song will help aunt's sleep or change her sleepwalking habit. Then again it may steal.... some boys sleep at night," I whispered the last part with a playful grin.

She slapped my arm shyly and said, "Big sister, don't you say that."

I chuckled and said, "Come on, start now."

I sat up and she sat next to me. She first cleared her throat by coughing, then picked up the tune.