chapter 5| Teenage Mind

right now the villain kids and wonderland kids were all in goodness class sitting at different desks mall and Evie was sitting behind us evie was paying attention but did not know the answers to the questions mal had been drawing something the wan...

right now the villain kids and wonderland kids were all in goodness class sitting at different desks mall and Evie was sitting behind us evie was paying attention but did not know the answers to the questions mal had been drawing something the wand I would assume the whole time answering questions and getting them right.

"if someone hands you. a crying baby, do you, A, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? or D, carve out its heart." she asked us and Evie shook her head at the correct question I just continued reading my book for science.

evie raised her hand as soon as fairy godmother finished."Evie." she called on her.

"what was the second one?" Evie asked politely but fairy godmother didn't answer and moved on to someone else.

"Oh. okay. anyone else?" she asked when no one raised her hand she pointed her stick at me." Alex?" she asked and I looked up from my book.

"C, give it a bottle," I answered.

"correct. again," she said looking at both of me mal we were the only ones who had been getting the questions right and Lizzie and Maddi didn't have to take this class they were in different ones but they couldn't find any other classes I would need so they stuck me in this one.

"you are both on fire, girls!" Carlos said leaning back in his seat.

"just pick the one that doesn't sound like any fun," Mal said and I pointed back to her saying that I do the same thing.

"Oh." they all said in realization.

"that makes so much sense," Evie said and me and mal both rolled our eyes.

I heard a squeal from behind me and a girl in blue was walking down the path that the tables made in the middle."hello, dear one." fairy godmother leaned down.

"hi. you need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation." the girl said handing Fairy Godmother a paper and clipboard.

"Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane?" she asked.

"Mom, no!" Jane said not wanting to get to know us.

"It's okay. jane, this is everyone." she pushed her daughter forward and I smiled at her.

"hi. that's okay, don't mind me, as you were," she said squealing again and running out of the room.

"let's continue. you find a vial of poison. do you, A, put it in the king's wine?" she said and Evie raised her hand slightly."B, paint It on an apple?" she said and all the girls laughed together." or C, turn it over to the proper authorities?" I or Mal did raise our hands again but everyone else did and the boys were fighting over who got to answer it." Jay." she pointed at him and he let go of Carlos letting his hand down.

"C, you turn it over to the proper authorities," he said smirking and Carlos hit his arm which did nothing.

"I was gonna say that!" he said angrily.